Something bought on Finance

natheyabdn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If I bought something on a finance deal however decided to cancel it as I didnt need the item etc - is it possible to get the search (footprint) removed from my credit file?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

DONT WORRY - THE INFO SHALL RETURN ONCE THE CASE IS RESOLVED/WON

Ahhh, I see!

Thanks for that Pam!

Out of interest - if the company want to do it or agree to is that allowed?!

Nathe

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

I have no idea I'm afraid. I see no reason why anyone would do this though...it's like saying that we didn't search your records after all. Can I ask the reason why you would want the search to be taken off ?

Pam.

If anything I've said helps you then please feel free to tip my scales!

I have no idea I'm afraid. I see no reason why anyone would do this though...it's like saying that we didn't search your records after all. Can I ask the reason why you would want the search to be taken off ?

Its just really because i am cancelling the item and would rather it wasnt on my file if that makes sense!