EOS - chasing Freemnas Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Any help on this matter will be gratefully appreciated.

I had a letter from EOS back in Nov 2010 - I sent a CCA to which I never received a reply in the specified amount of time (12 working days). Around Xmas 2010 I then received a statement of account from EOS showing the balance I owe. Again I send them a CCA and I hear absolutely nothing.

Then on 2nd March 2013 I receive another letter from EOS stating that I have not replied to their previous correspondence, and how I should contact them immediately etc.

So on 5th March 2013 another CCA is sent to them, it is delivered on 6th March 2013 giving a reply date of 21st March 2013 (12 working days).

I receive nothing until today (9th April 2013 - which I make 11 working days over the date I expected to receive a reply from them).

Anyway, the letter today reads:

I am writing in response to your recent request for a copy of your credit agreement. We are unable to provide a signed copy of your agreement so will not be taking legal action to enforce recovery of the outstanding balance.

Please find enclosed, however a reconstituted copy of your current credit agreement with our client. This approach is consistent with the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, as amended.

As you will be aware the reconstituted credit agreement as supplied complies with all legal requirements. As such it is our intentions to recommence collections activities on this account.

Please be advised that the account has been placed on a 2 week hold to allow you time to receive this information.

So what is my next move?

So what is my next move?

I am writing in response to your recent request for a copy of your credit agreement. We are unable to provide a signed copy of your agreement so will not be taking legal action to enforce recovery of the outstanding balance.

IMHO nothing at all, after that admission.:!:

The reconstituted agreement they have sent me has no details on there whatsoever. No name, address, dates, signatures, that would relate to me. The only signature on there is from Andy Lord Company Secretary.