House repossessed by Oakwood Homeloans because of confusion, can we get it back?

Danny321
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't sell a property that has been repossessed already! It's not yours anymore.

Your only option is to appeal the judge's decision to let the eviction go ahead, but I don't think you're going to be likely to be able to achieve that this time. It's only 6 months since the last time and yet you managed to default badly enough for the mortgagee to execute the warrant.

If you do appeal - get a solicitor. All the help you were given in this thread you ignored until the point at which you were standing in court with your 'agent' representative and realised what you'd got here was what was going to save you. It is clear to me that you don't listen, so there's no point in wasting my efforts any further.

Could I delay a sale if I knew someone who will offer more money

Not if they now have possession you can't.Seems to me you have not paid a penny to the lender since you last went to court. You stated that monthly payments were £1,400 including £600 for arrears which means the mortgage was £800. You stated there were £6,000 of arrears. Now the arrears are £11,000 so not only have you not done anything about the original £6,000 arrears but you have accumulated a further 6 months worth of mortgage payments as arrears, i.e. you have not paid anything since you got the house back.Quite frankly I think any judge would think you are taking the micky and rightly so IMO.You seem to be able to produce these large sums of cash when required, so then why did you not just make the monthly payments in the first place and avoid all of this ?