Advice please:-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Waited 40 days for the halifax to respond to the SAR, nothing arrived despite them banking the cheque for £10:-x , we have just sent template 3 from the site recorded delivery today which says it gives them 7 days to comply or we go to the court to force them to do it. This is where i am now stuck for what to do if they once again choose to ignore the letter. Hope someone can point us in the right direction asap so as we are ready in plenty of time to respond to whatever they do.

Guest bluecloud

You need to start a claim in the Courts. This time to request that the Court forces the bank to disclose the information and to award any damages that the Court sees fit to award.

Check this link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html#post39317

Hiya

I wouldn't worry about this. I sent my DPA letter and didn't get anything, just letters saying they needed authoristion to deduct money, even though I had already given it, blah blah blah...then I went on hols, and forgot about it a bit and before I knew 91 days had passed and nothing. I sent the court letter and got the statements within 4 days, so hopefully you won't have to go that far.

Hope you get your info soon.

xoxoxo

Springer :p