Another Motormile / Transcom situation - advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3858 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Add this to the thread 'Motor Mile Finance Your Help Needed' it can be part of the mass complaint.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Sorry but I sent message without finishing it If you could tell me how to put my letter on the thread I would do it ,or if you can do it from your end please do I am very slow when it comes to computers Would a letter to to Trading Standards and OFT do any good ??Regards cliffbows

These D C As have made my life a miseryI am a pensioner and I never had the confidence to participate I am grateful for sites like CAG I have sent small contributions in the past

Edited by cliffbows
just needed to add more info

That would be great Whilst I am getting info from you ( I do appreciate your time and effort ) should I request from this Sands chap a copy of my cca agreement with Hbos about 8 yrs ago ?? Or should I just send him the letter requesting that I do not want a home visit from Scotscall I have even left my house in the past and gone to friends when another credit firm threatened the same I dont know whether they called or not I should not (and others in a similar predicament ) have to hide like cowaring animals whilst thugs harrass you!!!! Again thanks Cliff

Rob Sands

Director of Compliance

MMF Ltd.

ScotCall and their doorstep collectors have absolutely NO authority to collect anything (not even door steps:madgrin: )

Should one crawl your way treat a slug put salt on its tail and tell it to **** ORF!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: