style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been trying to sort out my QQ loan for months now. Refused to pay them via DD so it eventually went to ARC where I set up a repayment plan for £10 a month.

They claimed to have sold to ARC and I no longer have an account with them.

After using the live chat with QQ and complaining about my credit file if they really did sell to ARC I got the following email:

To further clarify the matter, the loan in question was issued on 03/January/2012. There are no secondary loans issued on your account.

Regarding the Notice of Debt Referral and your inquiry about credit reporting, we must advise you that ARC Europe Ltd. is collecting on QuickQuid's behalf. Therefore, no reporting has been made with the Credit Reference Agency at this time. If you would like to make a payment, please contact the debt collectionlink3.gif agency below:

ARC (Europe) Ltd 01932 251000

Should I reply to them saying that as my debt isn't sold to ARC then I do not need to communicate with ARC and shall therefore be looking to set up the repayment planlink3.gif with them (QQ) and for it to be the same as the one I had set up with ARC?

I do however have QQs bank details now as long as they are correct, I could use a prepaid card though instead of DD.

Everyone says pay the originally creditor but I don't have the option anymore.

there is a thread in the QQ section where someone posted them up and people have been sending small amount to see it they are real, so far so good.

I did say 'if' correct details. I'm more willing to pay via a prepaid card

Edited by 2009dg

- Select as recipient“CashEuroNetUK”

- Sort Code: 20 19 90

- Account number: 03759830

Someone has been paying them by s/o and the balance is dropping, QQ are though still doing collection procedures

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?371861-What-can-they-do-now

• 2 weeks later...