Address for PPI claim Black Horse Finace?>

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i have a problem with black horse and hillesden securities. Dlc have a charge on my home as a loan with black horse went into default. i contacted black horse today and they told me they can deal with the ppi but have to make my complaint to dlc about the charging order. \This is all beyond me. any help is appreciated, the ppi claim will be near 3k.

Having waited over 18months for a copy of my loan with black horse, this week Hillesden securities sent me a copy. I noted PPi was taken out and contacted Black Horse to make a claim for the PPi element as well as asking them about the charge they had for defaulting on the loan. Hillesden apparantly bought the debt and they refuse to take the ppi claim money as full and finan settlement so i was told to speak to black horse.

I told them the loan was un-secured at the time. in the wake of all this ppi scandal, how can the loan be legal if the ppi was useless.

Black horse told me to write back to hillesden and complain about the way black horse dealt with this case. They would contact black horse and look into it.

It seems to me its all a big cover up between them.

any advise is welcome