my brothers in a bit of a mess

SiobhannP2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my brother is in a mess with capital one. i've found out he has a £200 credit limit because of charges etc he now owes over £800. He tends to bury his head in the sand so i'm trying to help him organise things. I've sent off the letter requesting his statements etc with a £10 cheque but what happens now in requards to his account. Do you make a payment in the meanwhile? and also will they continue to charge interest on his account?? sorry if these seem like stupid questions just not all that sure. Thanks in advance for any advise Siobhann

Hi, my brother got himself into the same mess with capital and i have just issued a court order as they only offered me 50% refund, have a read at my threads.

Next step is to send them a prelim letter, you will find this under bank templates

Siobhann

I'm not an expert but I wouldn't make any payments as the account is in dispute, they will keep charging you interest but you can claim all this back. You should also ask them to place your account on hold while its in dispute, it worked for me until they passed to to DCA (Debitas).

Unfortunatly, In all the cases i've been dealing with capital and abbey seem to be the worst.

Good Luck