Where are they now? Disappearing Caggers ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

From time to time, Caggers fall to the wayside for a variety of reasons. They may have moved to pastures new or simply gone on an extended hiatus. Gone, perhaps, but not forgotten ...

To start the ball rolling, whatever happened to the erstwhile poster Bookworm? Always interesting and thought provoking contributions but hasn't enriched our lives since May 2011. Any news?

Feel free to add your own to this Hall of Fame...

Dave ?????

Started his own bank i believe.:-)

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Some decide that they have taken all they need from the forum and moved on,

some feel they have given all they can and moved on.

Some may have been a bit naughty and may have been moderated,

and some (particularly posters on the ESA threads) have become so ill that the forum is the furthest thing from their minds.

And of course, some, we will never know what became of them.

Some people who 'disappear' may still here, albiet as viewers only or perhaps using a new username.

Sometimes they have posted under a username for a period of time and no longer want to be associated with their 'old' threads for reasons which are personal to them. Who knows.

The saddest thing I find is when a member who is known to be ill disappears and we don't know where have gone

- we don't know if the worst has happened and I personally always wonder if there was more that I could have done for them.

There is a member who I miss dearly and who sadly we will never be able to see grace the forums again.

I still smile when I think of him and of how very good to me he was when I first joined CAG.

He made me laugh, he made me cry and he was there for me through pm's when times were tough.

Members come and members go.

Some of them make such an impact with us that they will remain in our minds and hearts forever.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

I guess they have got other things that take up their time or because of the way of the world have had to ditch their luxuries like computers.