beatsurrender vs halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest bluecloud

How long is a piece of string? The bank probably knows and will charge you £39 fer foot. :)

Don't file your claim before the end of the 14 days. The bank could suggest that you have given them insufficient time to respond.

Besides, what's a few days other than a little more interest.

• 4 weeks later...

You will be fine. Don't panic!! You are a few days ahead of me by the looks of things. I was really panicing too on my thread (New Halifax Action) when it came to the offer I rejected and was so worried I should have just accepted that and been grateful! Anyway, a few post of reassurance later and I went for it and MCOL filed on Friday and waiting now!!

Just think of getting all of YOUR money back in time for Christmas!!

Springer :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluecloud

Absolutely. However the chances are you will find they will defend, they are making people wait until the last minute.

WON COME ON GETIN THERE ! TODAY WAS MY DAY TO SEE THE HALIFAX DEFEND ! THEY CAVED IN ON THE27TH SAID THAT IT WASNT PRACTICAL TO PURSUE IT ANY MORE AS IT WOULD COST THEM MORE THAN I WAS CLAIMING FOR TO DEFEND :D ALL THOSE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS SINCE SEPT AND ITS ALL PAID OFF THANX TO U ALL WHO HAVE HELPED , COME ON EVERYONE U KNOW IT MAKES SENSE TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS :cool: