GeordieSteve Vs Barclays

GeordieSteve
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello chaps,

I put my claim through against Barclays some time ago now through advice from another site which didn’t supply as accurate information as this place.

I contacted Barclays requesting details of charges over the previous 6 years. Barclays wrote back telling me they didn’t charge for this info and would get back to me within the 14 days. Now when they got back to me they didn’t include any statements about charges, however they did say I was wrong BUT said they’d offer me £250 out of the good of their own heart.

Am I advised to send ANOTHER letter requesting these statements once again?

Taa :D

Steve

Hi Steve

Having not known what sort of correspondence you've sent or received previously I'd suggest starting again using the templates from the library.

Send the Data Protection Letter off and start the clock. From my experience they take the full 40 days to reply but I did receive a full breakdown of all account details for the last 6 years. Sometimes not in a very readable format but I got there !!

Please don't be downheartened by having to start again, it will be worth it in the end. I thought they only owed me about £50 but turned out to be £200. Good Luck

Emble x

Parachute Deployed !!! :-D

Data Protection sent to Barclays - 04/07/06

Reply from Pete Townsend - 06/07/06

Statements received - 12/08/06 - Claiming £200

Prliminary Letter sent 27/09/06

Reply from Martin Bennett 03/10/06

LBA sent 16/10/06

Partial settlement offered 25/10/06

MCOL Claim 04/11/06

OH NatWest Credit Card - Paid in full

• 2 weeks later...