ADDABET Vs MBNA

ADDABET
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent my Data Protection Act Disclosure Request on 07/09/06:D , got the usual bull back about dealing with my complaint and them sending a full reponse by 17/10/06..........................yeah right:mad: well see if not i'll got to the '7 day letter' warning before going to court:p .

Quick update,

Just got this response letter,

It yarns on about how there charges are an integral part of the terms and conditions blahdy blahdy blah......:mad:

.....On this occasion, we have provided the information to you free of charge; therefore, your cheque for £10.00 has been credited to your account.....

.....We do value your custom and so we would like to resolve this matter. I have therefore credited your account with a goodwill payment of £70.00 on the basis that this is in full and final settlement of your complaint.:lol:

The next page lists £149 worth of charges, signed Steve Bailey (Head of Customer Advocate Office) but only going back to Jan 06.:eek:

It says that if this information is not sufficient and wish to make a full data subject access request i should complete and return the attached form and include a £10 cheque and phototcopy of drivers license.

Well i assume this is common practice with MBNA as a delaying tactic, should i return the attached form with cheque and proof of id ??? or should i stick to the original 40 day deadline and then go to the next stage ???

As i don't know the total charges i'm claiming i guess the best thing to do is accept the £70.00 as partial payment ???

:-D

Right,MBNA have refunded all my charges of £130.00 to my account:) !!!

How embarrasing as i thought i'd had the card alot longer but recall i've only had it since December 2005:-| ..............................

So all in all quite happy with that result :razz: !!!