Dwp appeals

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

I have submitted an appeal to the DWP aganist my nil points ATOS Medical.

Today(27/4/12) I received a letter from the DWP stating that Iam going to be paid the assessment rate of Employment and Support Allowance until my appeal is heard by the Tribunals Service.

They say that I will receive a further letter in due course. I know that I may need to get my doctor to supply medical statements in the meantime. The bit that worries me is that they state that I may be required to participate in Work Focused Interviews. What does this mean? I already had a bad time, the last time I was on JSA and my depression got quite bad. I worry that I may be railroaded into employment this time while waitng for my appeal.

I would be quite prepared to just live off my savings while waiting for my appeal and take the current pressure off myself. All this has been making me very ill and I wonder if appealing now was a good idea.

What do you good people think. I do hope you all are coping.

My very best wishes.

Hello All,

I have submitted an appeal to the DWP aganist my nil points ATOS Medical.

Today(27/4/12) I received a letter from the DWP stating that Iam going to be paid the assessment rate of Employment and Support Allowance until my appeal is heard by the Tribunals Service.

They say that I will receive a further letter in due course. I know that I may need to get my doctor to supply medical statements in the meantime. The bit that worries me is that they state that I may be required to participate in Work Focused Interviews. What does this mean? I already had a bad time, the last time I was on JSA and my depression got quite bad. I worry that I may be railroaded into employment this time while waitng for my appeal.

I would be quite prepared to just live off my savings while waiting for my appeal and take the current pressure off myself. All this has been making me very ill and I wonder if appealing now was a good idea.

What do you good people think. I do hope you all are coping.

My very best wishes.

You will not be required to go to any WFI's (work focused interviews) whilst on appeal, if you win your appeal and are placed into the WRAG then you will be expected to attend 6 WFI's.

All you need to do at present is send in medical certificates as and when required, and gather any medical evidence needed to support your appeal.

Hope this helps.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.