Unwarranted Table1 search by Crapquest.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been a while since I have had to deal with these idiots. Looking for a little advice as to how to approach things.

Quick over view. Current address for 3 years, always on the elecoral roll, have had dealings with these cowboys three years ago so they are well aware Im at this address. Clean credit file, nothing outstanding, everythings been paid off, or has become sb'd. Lastdefaults etc on my record fell off over two years ago.

Out of the blue a search appears by Capquest under table1 for outstanding debt. Iv seen the sneaky tatics these people use first hand and Im wise to them. Iv kept every letter, Sar, phone record the lot for the last four years so there can be no pulling the wool over my eyes as they maybe did when I was more niave.

So whats the best course of action here? I dont have a clue what its about or why but I think it may be a little punishment over a rap they took to the knuckles a few years back.

Im happy to go straight for the jugular on this one. Any advice would be appreciated.

Mr Ink.

How long is it acceptable to give them to remove a search? Iv contacted the data controller at Capquest twice now, its been 9 days since the search appeared and I haven't had a single reply from them. Iv reported it to the ICO and asked equifax and Experian to remove the entry. Iv informed the data controller that I think hes had enough time to respond and that the next time I will write by mail and charge them £25 per letter.