Arden credit management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Haven't heard any thing from Arden credit Management, for 2 months now and I notice there are no new threads about them and no updates from any one else, are they still tradeing, are they in difficulty, any body know?

• 1 month later...

ok Guys update on my situation,

I received a copy credit agreement from Arden credit management on the 19th May having put my account in to dispute on the 1st May,

but no follow up letters or calls,

untill 3-4 weeks a go when a very nice man from RESOLVE A CALL came knocking at my door,

I very calmly told him that I had revoked the right of Moorgate loan serviceng and Arden Credit Mangement to visit me at home

and that he was there fore tresspassing and that I would only communicate in writeing and that if he didn't go i'd call the police and have him removed,

he just appologised and imediately left !

having not heard any thing since

I have this morning received a letter from Fredrickson international,

tellin me that they now act as DCA for Moorgate loan serviceing so a change of DCA

any one any idea's why this may have happend ?

are they part of Paragon or have Moorgate given up on Arden credit management,

any help/ sheding some light on this would be very much apreciated.

Mikey130

Edited by mikey130
time frame misleading

ok Guys update on my situation, I received a copy credit agreement from Arden credit management on the 19th May having put my account in to disputeon the 1st May, but no follow up letters or calls, untill 3-4 weeks a go when a very nice man from RESOLVE A CALL came knocking at my door, I very calmly told him that I had revoked the right of Moorgate loan serviceng and Arden Credit Mangement to visit me at home and that he was there fore tresspassing and that I would only communicate in writeing and that if he didn't go i'd call the police and have him removed, he just appologised and imediately left ! having not heard any thing since I have this orning received a letter from Fredrickson international, tellin me that they now act as DCA for Moorgate loan serviceing so a change of DCA any one any idea's why this may have happend ? are they part of Paragon or have Moorgate given up on Arden credit management, any help/ sheding some light on this would be very much apreciated.

Mikey130

Mikey,

Can you scan up your "agreement", leaving out personal details, barcodes etc, for the experts to look at. If it's unenforceable, that leaves you in a much stronger position. I know that's frowned upon here, but it's still the case.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

sounds like you are on a phishing list now.

await the discount letters.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That was an online agreement and I think probably enforceable, but I'm no expert. However, the PPI was included in the loan which I believe is a big no no. Somebody who knows more about this stuff will be along shortly to advise, I'm sure.

Cheers.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

as this was 'loans' rolled over into each other

i'd SAR MBNA

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

perfect

lots to reclaim there.

dx

and they

ok will make attempt to clean up tomorrow and repost dx can you give me an idea where i stand then, i thougt i'd reclaimed all there was, should this be in dispute ? and what are my grounds ? sorry not that experianced at this.

mikey

do you know exactly must n total ppi you got back before they took their shre.

there are admn fees on those statements too.

dx

and they

reversal fees too

dx

and they

ok guys have dug out ppi repayment figures I got £3187.07 back for miss selling of ppi and £454.78 back representing interest at 8% making a total of £3641.85, if some one can take a look and advise it would be much apreciated all so do I have any grounds left to dispute on ?

thanks guys

Mikey

you said

the ppi I had back was on 3 loans and 2 credit cards,

IMHO as the loans were rolled over

[and were any of the loans to pay-off the credit-cads]

i'd say thats very low

you say you have all the paperwork for the loans?

if so you need to fill this in:

This first spreadsheet is the latest version of the statutory interestlink3.gif calculator and is used for Single Premium PPIlink3.gif cases. It can also be used where rollover PPI is involved, i.e. a new loan re-financing a previous one and where PPI is included in one or more loans.

StatIntSheet v101.xls

read the red notes tab at the bottom regarding rollover.

then we'll do the credit cards.

dx

and they