Need Advice on Welcome Finance

chez60
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have been having some dealings again with Welcome Finance I' m still paying my loan off at £89 per month every month. But of course they have been phoning me as they want proof of my earnings which have not change !!! which I told them yesterday.

I did say that the my rent has gone up and I have still been paying the same amount to them even with the fact that I should of reduced the amount I was paying them to balance out the rent increase!

The interest has been frozen on this loan but the rude person said to me yesterday that he will have to start charging me interest as I refused to send my bank statements etc !!

I got very cross being spoke to like that so I said he can have the expenditure sheet I have and a reduce amount of payment from now on as that is all I am paying !! was I wrong in saying this should I let them have my bank statements !

Can I reduce the payment because of my rent increase ?

Hi, the sooner this company takes it's last breath the better.

Only a court can ask for your incoming outgoings.

Have you been receiving statements from Welcome?

It would also be worth doing a SAR to see what charges have been applied to your account.

Could you give us a brief breakdown of the history of the account to see if there is anything you can claim back.

JJ