started claim with RBS for PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Have started claim with RBS for PPI as self employed as discovered i had been pay BUS Loanguard, they received complaint , replied saying would investigate then received letter stating they had conducted a thourough investigation and that i did not pay PPI and therfore closed their investigation.

Wrote back saying i was surprised as my documentation clearly showed this had been paid and asked which account they had referred to during their thourough investigation, asked for copies of their info , but doubting they would supply also sent off a SAR.

They didn't reply to letter but did sent a new acknowledgment of complaint letter with a new REF no, i presume this gives them more time.

do i just wait and see?

Hi

Have started claim with RBS for PPI as self employed as discovered i had been pay BUS Loanguard, they received complaint , replied saying would investigate then received letter stating they had conducted a thourough investigation and that i did not pay PPI and therfore closed their investigation.

Wrote back saying i was surprised as my documentation clearly showed this had been paid and asked which account they had referred to during their thourough investigation, asked for copies of their info , but doubting they would supply also sent off a SAR.

They didn't reply to letter but did sent a new acknowledgment of complaint letter with a new REF no, i presume this gives them more time.

do i just wait and see?

Hi

Hang on in there.

Did you send at least a fos questionnaire with your claim?

How long ago did you send the SAR?

ims

Hi

Yes did sent in original complaint with FOS form and send SAR on 27th DEC sent recorded delivery and they received signed at 06.51am on 29th dec.

also discovered when going through my paper work that mortgage appears to have a ppi on so will go for that as well.

thanks for your help

threead title changed to an actual question

please do this in the future if you can

will attract helpers then

dx

• Confused 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Have received reply to say they have checked Mortgage application and didn't tick PPI therfore not paid.

I have the loan application form and can't see PPI anywhere on it on a tick box, i have the mortgage quote from mortgage centre which shows insurance premium paid monthly included in total amount for the loan which talleys with the amount i paid on the mortgage. They have said that doesn't mean i paid it which seems a bit strange.

They say if i have evidence to send to them, they have still not replied to SAR, but have sent a letter to say they are trying to locate documents.

As they say they have checked the mortgage application and this was an Equity Release loan application sound like they have checked the wrong document.

Should i send them the info i have or just forward to the fos?

thats all the next move the FOS would recommend

i'd do so.

you've nowt to hide only gain

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no what i mean is YOU do it now

then if they still wriggle

go to the FOS..

dx

and they

Just a note, we had RBOS mort insurance which is currently heading towards the 8 weeks they have to respond. For your info ours was paid as a monthly premium and charged separately to the main mortgage. The monthly direct debit said something like Loan guard initially and later direct line ins.

Worth checking your bank statements for the period as if it was paid you should be able to see the payments coming from your current account.

This should be plenty of proof to show them/the fos that the premiums were paid.

Ali x

Btw I am no expert just give notes based on what I have read on here and other forums/sites, plus my own experiences and investigations.

All ccj's now dropped off file, 2 yrs to go to clear file.

All old debts either settled or made unenforcable.

RBS MPP-Full offer at 8 wks from first complaint

RBS Overdraft loanguard-full offer at 8 wks from complaint

Citicard ppi-with FOS finally paid 8 months after offer through FOS!

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

aqua x2 ppi-partialled settled still pushing for the rest

Black horse ppi-offers made and accepted except for one early loan they say no info held-still pushing for payment

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks was just checking this again will send my letter/ info back to RBS in first instance the Mortgage Loanguard Protection is shown as £9.81 (free for the first three months)

So i am assuming this is added in the total amount paid over the term in the section Total charge for credit (including all term assurance premiums, charges, fees and interest.)

you need to do an soc,fos CQ and covering letter

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Looking for some more advice.

Have at last received received information from my SAR only taken 83 days!!! and have not received any copies of loan agreements, or applications!!!

They have provided a sheet 'Loan Information which interestingly states in a column headed Insurance Premium Nil next to each one!!! Followed with

'where possible we have included documentation relating to your loans with PPI' , but none provided.followed by' If you require any further dat pertaining to your loan(s) without PPI please advise us accordingly and we will endevour to locate the loan agreement(s).

Do i continue to chase this paper work ? or do i send them the soc (presume that is spreadsheet) with the copies of the agreement i have and copies of my statements which prove it was paid.

Raises questions as to how they can record such inaccurate information.

Just for info thought I would post that RBS rolled straight over on our mort protection. They replied dead on the 8 wk date with a full offer which was paid direct into our account about a wk later.

So hopefully they will settle soon for you.

Ali x

BTW our SAR was rubbish too and took ages, but still never had all the info. In fact they refunded our £10 as the SAR took so long. I gave up and banged in claims on what info I held.

Ali x

Btw I am no expert just give notes based on what I have read on here and other forums/sites, plus my own experiences and investigations.

All ccj's now dropped off file, 2 yrs to go to clear file.

All old debts either settled or made unenforcable.

RBS MPP-Full offer at 8 wks from first complaint

RBS Overdraft loanguard-full offer at 8 wks from complaint

Citicard ppi-with FOS finally paid 8 months after offer through FOS!

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

aqua x2 ppi-partialled settled still pushing for the rest

Black horse ppi-offers made and accepted except for one early loan they say no info held-still pushing for payment

Hi

Looking for some more advice.

Have at last received received information from my SAR only taken 83 days!!! and have not received any copies of loan agreements, or applications!!!

They have provided a sheet 'Loan Information which interestingly states in a column headed Insurance Premium Nil next to each one!!! Followed with

'where possible we have included documentation relating to your loans with PPI' , but none provided.followed by' If you require any further dat pertaining to your loan(s) without PPI please advise us accordingly and we will endevour to locate the loan agreement(s).

Do i continue to chase this paper work ? or do i send them the soc (presume that is spreadsheet) with the copies of the agreement i have and copies of my statements which prove it was paid.

Raises questions as to how they can record such inaccurate information.

Hi

You said earlier that you have a lot of data already and in amongst this is evidence that you paid these unwanted insurances.

What I would do is send them a spreadsheet of claim for each loan together with copies of the evidence that you were paying insurance and require them to repay it for the reasons given in the fos questionnaire which you have already sent them

If the still wriggle then got to fos

ims

Hi

Thanks for the above , will photocopy the agreements and send back with letter, was thinking can i request they reply within say 14 days ? If they then still wriggle i will go to FOS but if i give a time to respond i can then refer on quicker.

By completing the spreadsheets i assume i then wouldn't have to send them years worth of bank statements(could be costly) showing the payments as on the spread sheets you record the dates payments taken .

bee

Hi

No need to send them the bank statements in their entirety....maybe send one or two but blank out all other info on them other than the payments to them.

I would say to them that they have adequate time to investigate this and view of the evidence you have you require a response in 14 days.

ims

• 2 months later...

still not had any response , sent the letter with all the copies of application for loan , for loanguard, copies of bank statements and the spread sheet for calculations. No reply i have sent them another letter as now weeks since the last letter.:-x

I presume if again no respnose i go the FOS and join there waiting lsit or do i put in a formal complaint?