bank charges

veronicafleetwood
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi just received letter this morning offering me 1010.00 from the HSBC that was the letter from the 4 sept since that i have sent MY LBA with interest on my LBA it was 1550.00 what should i do they say in brief in the cirunstances where you have a authorised payment which leads to your account going over a agreed overdraft limit we have to consider a payment and so on//if you claim for a refund proceeded to court we therefore beleive we would successfully resist any legal challenge to these fees and then gos on // the HSBCis prepered to make a payment to you of 1110.00 as a final settlement have to replay with in 7 days they have sent me a form to sign and send back . what should i do accept or not i sent my LBA on the 20 sept and due to do my ni form 4 oct regards veronica when i got the leter this morning they sent a booklet with some adresses in it hope the can be of use THE MANAGER //SERVICE QUALITY TEAM //HSBC BANK PLC //ARLINGTON BUSINESS CENTRE // MILLSHAW PARK LANE// LEEDS //LS11 0PP AND THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE //SOUTH QUAY PLAZA// LONDON E14 9SR REGARDS VERONICA

thats a standard part-offer. just remember this, they dont want to give you your money back so they are saying this to make u take this money and run.

this is their standard response, i got one and hundreds of others get them too. they are lying about being confident they would win. they know they wont and that why they keep settling out of court.

If i were you i would keep going and stick to your timetable. you have told them they have 14 to repay in full or you will take them to court so if i were you i would stick to that. anything and everything else they say is just stalling tactics. once it goes to court you will get an extra 8% too.

Regardless of what they say in their letter suggesting you are a bad spender and they are doing you a favour by providing this "service" the fact is, they are unlawful charges and they have stolen your money. dont be guilted into thinking u dont deserve it. its yours!!!

good luck in whatever u decide!

xx

Kaz :)

HSBC

claiming £2749 (£3400 with court cost & 8%)

mcol acknowledge 25/09/06

DG requested breakdown 5/10/06

Breakdown sent to DG 12/10/06

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

CCA request sent 18/10/06

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:-D

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost