Tribunal an still not paid

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was employed by a company in 2009 and was paided every 2 weeks cash in my hand even after i gave him my bank details the money would be late by so many days and not on time so i left the company and got another job without telling him. I kept ringing the boss who never paid me so i took him to a tribunal he never turned up and i automatically won it but that was it nothing else has happened the company as far as i know has stopped trading and i was told last month to seek a court to get my money im confused i never followed it up because i had no advice on how to and i wrote it off to be honest but then out of the bluei seen my ex boss just before xmas and demanded the money he was stopped at a shop i was by he wrote me a cheque for £900 this was the amount he owed me the cheque was in his company name but he knew the company was not trading and it bounced im lost can i take action after so long, can the bank take action against the cheque he wrote, he has admitted he owes the money because of the cheque he wrote out if he aint trading can anything be done to try and get all or some of my money HELP

Have a look here http://etclaims.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ex321_0406.pdf

You need to fill in a form (N322a) available from HM Courts Service and register a Judgement. You can then have this enforced by the Courts system.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Possible criminal offences here by issuing a cheque that he knew would bounce. What exactly happened to the company. Was it a Ltd company? There definitely seems like a fraud been perpetrated on you.

however to be honest, having a 'cash in hand' job with a person who obviously is a crook, the chances of you ever getting your money is nil. I think you did the right thing by moving on and writing the experience off and unless you want to make his life hell then I would put it behind me.

Possible criminal offences here by issuing a cheque that he knew would bounce. What exactly happened to the company. Was it a Ltd company? There definitely seems like a fraud been perpetrated on you. .

so do i need to talk to the bank or police if he knew the cheque would bounce and he did coz the company dissolved in march 2011 i got the cheque just before xmas

oh and the cheque had his (dissolved) company name on it LOL

The tribunal judgment alone now acts as a CCJ, so you can move straight to enforcement proceedings, if you wish. This can be costly, though. Best bet might be to ask a solicitor to write to them requesting payment or further legal action will be taken. This is often enough to do the trick, and costs around £100 for that initial letter to go.

Incidentally, if the company are dissolved, they probably have no money so pursuing them may be a waste of time. At best, you'd be added to their list of unsecured creditors, meaning you may get a few pence At the end of the liquidation process.

However. If the company are indeed insolvent, you can write to your local redundancy payments office, enclosing the tribunal judgment, and depending on what has been awarded, they may pay you a sum of money up to 8 weeks pay. This encompasses missed wages, notice period, or a redundancy payment, depending on the circumstances.

However. If the company are indeed insolvent, you can write to your local redundancy payments office, enclosing the tribunal judgment, and depending on what has been awarded, they may pay you a sum of money up to 8 weeks pay. This encompasses missed wages, notice period, or a redundancy payment, depending on the circumstances.

thanks for your helpful advice with this matter i have emailed my local redundancy office stating the situation ill keep you update on the following events with them thanks again