Cap One Address

mrbrooks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All, I'm very pleased to have arrived at this place and having read a few items and stories over the last week, feel confident in posting off a request for a copy of a CCA for a Capital One Credit Card that my mother has had since around 2000, I will move onto the PPI and Charges later...I have used one of the draft letters from the CAG site and now just need to get it posted off...

My Question is this, I only have the PO BOX address for CapOne that they list on their website, I cannot message them as they have blocked me from logging into my on-line services, which does bother me somewhat.

Anyway after reading some posters mention its a good idea to send the request recorded delivery and other posters mention its not a great thing to send recorded mail to PO BOX addresses, I wanted to know if anyone as a legitimate address to send this request to that is not a PO BOX address.

Thanks in advance for any assistance and apologies if this question has been posted elsewhere...

mrbrooks

Who do I make the PO out to? Sorry if this sounds daft, but im a learner here ;)

Also how do i get CapOne to deal with me on behalf of my mother? She is 62, gets really stressed about it and I dont want them harrasing her anymore...

All help is most gratefully appreciated...

Thanks

mrbrooks

Who do I make the PO out to? Sorry if this sounds daft, but im a learner here ;)

Capital One Bank

Also how do i get CapOne to deal with me on behalf of my mother? She is 62, gets really stressed about it and I dont want them harrasing her anymore...

Compose a letter from your Mum authorising you to deal with these affairs and telling Cap1 that they are authorised to deal with you on her behalf in respect of all her dealings with Cap1

All help is most gratefully appreciated...

Thanks

mrbrooks

ims