vjohn82 Libel Case - after posting a review on a website about their book

vjohn82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I believe in god right, I dont understand why but I do. I also respect others do not believe in god and found nothing wrong with your book review, it was your interpretation of a book which amazon like all other books offers you a right to review.

How is this person affording to litigate?

and surely you should be the one requesting compensation for all the distress/costs you have incured, after all the amazon book did not say, review and not agree with the author and you will be sued !!!!!!!

Best of luck and lets hope common sense prevails xx

ps. Let the milton keynes citizen know what has happened to you and when you win get the story published locally and nationally xx :)

For goodness sake what has happened to right to reply. I suspect amazon have good lawyers and hope you get support too in getting this quashed xx

ps. I am no law expert, or god expert, just frustrated to see how much stress can be put on someone for an opinion and one of a good cagger at that xx

Donation sent by paypal,

T xx

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to pm you vjohn but box full.

You are probably aware but just in case not thought to let you know the MCG legal page is getting updated and you are quoted with comments on page re them. MCG poster does not seem to be following your discrete/sensible quiet till the case is sorted.

Again I hope you win and to be honest after reading plaintiffs case and the updates, I think plaintiff is OTT and hope sense prevails :)

I appreciate you will prob not comment till case resolved, best of luck.

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

• 1 month later...