HFC Bank - GM Card PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

How long ago did you put in your claim?

Did you send a fos questionnaire and a copy of the spreadsheet?

Did you send it recorded so that you know they got it?

Bit more info would be useful.

Regards

ims

Hi

OK thanks for that.

So, since the Judicial Review you are perfectly entitled to re-open this (I have also replied to your Barclayloan thread too).

Pop along to the fos web site and download the consumer questionnaire and complete it.

Prepare a revised scheduel of claim using the APR that they were charging you on the card. I've attached a compound interest spreadsheet you can use. Amend the personal details in the blue section and then move to the white list section underneath the coloured bits. List all of the ppi payments giving the date, a description and the amount. The sheet will do the rest.

Please note that the sheet is protected in certain areas to prevent alteration to formulae. If you get a protection message it means that you are trying to change data in a protected cell.

When complete, send a letter of reclaim, outlining the reasons for the mis-sale, together with a copy of the psreadsheet and the fos questionnaire to the lender.

They will have 12 weeks to give you a final decision before you can refer the matter to fos.

Regards

ims

CISheet.xls

• Confused 1

Oh....posts crossed...so you've already done all of this recently then?

If that is the case and they have failed to respond at all then I'd lodge a complaint with fos.

Maybe I'm confused as to the timing of events now lol

ims

Hi

Yes...for the ppi claim just the ppi amount as shown on the statement. Don't forget to change the interest rate in the blue section to the APR being charged on the card. The sheet will do the rest.

Also don't forget that you can launch a seperate claim for any unlawful charges (if there are any)

Regards

ims

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...