Help NDR

mukirae
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im hoping you can help me...i was with Very and was having a bit of trouble paying the monthly amount they wanted but was paying a lower amount, this wasnt acceptable and they passed my account on to NDR money who is demanding £300 a month....ive called and explained im on incapacity benefit and only get £390 a month and after all my bills there isnt anything left and cant afford that ive offered to pay £20 a month which will leave me with only bread to eat for the forseeable future but they have said no this wasnt acceptable they needed the amount they asked for, ive also emailed them and explained the situation but have heard nothing and now cant get onto their site as they say im logged in already which obviously im not......

im a nervous wreck now!!!

Hi...stay off the phone to them and refuse to answer any security questions. They have no legal powers over you.

Their treatment of you whilst on benefits is disgraceful and they should be reported to all the authorities.

£1 per month would be enough for someone on benefits. if they dont like it then tough.Its only what a court would order anyway.

Court would be along way off anyway.most dont go anywhere near the places because it costs them money and you have so many legal protections.

You cannot keep thinking of "what if" . Fact is their treatment of you is a disgrace and cannot be tolerated any longer.

Therefore i would get as many official authorities involved as i could. maybe also visit the CAB?

what about the threat of passing onto other creditors and bailiffs?

Eventually they will either pass the debt on to a debt collection agency to collect or sell it to them. they cannot pass a debt on to a bailiff unless they've already obtained a CCJ which you have defaulted on & even then they would need a courts permission. All this is a long way off & because of your circumstance highly unlikely. ;)

see they are very clever with their words which makes it hard for ordinary people to understand.

right im going to start this and if i have anymore questions may i come back to you? ty again for your help!