OFt and trading standards And consumer Direct

HANLEY40
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How many people have had effective help from these organisations.after 5 months dealing with these organisations I had no success.But I would not say anything negative.Lets just say I have good legal backing so I can sleep at night I would like to know of any wins for people with debt problems.

Yes I know they are there to enforce rules so it surprised me when presented with 80 pages regarding an organising committing fraud sent this long response saying one that they were "monitoring the situation" and then next they were unable to do anything.To be honest it was a good time to do a documentary for my radio programme.Interesting in a time the Government going on about enforcing law, a company comitting a crime and no-one doing anything.Strange times we live in.

Fraud=Criminal=police...=Done that!!!..They did absolutely NOTHING..Contacted my Chief Constable..no reply..Thats why my only redress is through my radio/tv show..Its a shame i will contact their media departments but what can you say!..I notice a lot of the people registered on this site have dealings with this company.Shame when people/Government talk about being tough on crime they do nothing.I have done all the legwork, I studied Law by the way at University..BUT..No help no follow up.Evil persists when good people do nothing..

How many people have had effective help from these organisations.after 5 months dealing with these organisations I had no success.But I would not say anything negative.Lets just say I have good legal backing so I can sleep at night I would like to know of any wins for people with debt problems.

Hi Hamley

You sound disappointed - what is the actual issue you were hoping would be addressed by these bodies? It may be if you post the issue - caggers who have been there, got the t-shirt etc; may prove to be of more immediate assistance...?

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

To be honest Im not disappointed, I can sort the problem.I documented most things and at last I am in a position i can ask these people the questions.What about someone who has not got the connections i have?..That was the point but thank you anyway I appreciate the feedback.

Thats good to hear...

Best of Luck : )

Apple

Edited by applecart
typing

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Sorry For the delay in replying been away.I will post the links up.It will broadcast online Mid-september.We are hoping the actual documentary will be available via free download on Itunes.Titled "Debt: A Cautionary tale"...

• 1 month later...

First time on forum for a while.Yes I would be interested to hear others story My documentary will now air in October.It has received a huge response even from the Chief Constable of my local Police force "want to help", strange how they didnt a few months ago when like others I was in despair.