hello

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just a little hello, i am pursuing nat west, have got all my statements and have £748 to reclaim, i have the letter template for second letter but dont know where to send it?

does anyone have an address for natwest head office?

thanks in advance

Lee:)

if i have helped you at all click please the scales on top right!

ABBEY

11/4 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT OFF

1/6 LBA SENT

22/7 LETTER SENT REQUESTING THEM TO REFUND CHARGES

15/7 STATEMENTS RECEIVED (ALL 6 YEARS WORTH)

20/7 CLAIM ISSUES IN OLDHAM COUNTY COURT.

8/8 CLAIM ACKNOWLEDGED GIVING THEM TILL 21/8.......

SETTLED IN FULL!!!!!!!

T MOBILE i won!

16/6 Data Protection Act SENT OFF

5/8 t mobile have failed to comply with the Data Protection Act/S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) reques ....BRING IT ON BABY!!

7/8 LBE SENT GIVING THEM 7 DAYS TO COUGH UP MY CASH

7/9 FULL REFUND BEEN SENT!!

hello all -

im new here too -

Heres my story so far

Hi, I’m new here and currently at the second stage of claiming my hard earned cash back from Halifax, Just adding up how much and I’m totally shocked.

Just a quick overview here. at my last count I had been charged nearly £3k over a period of 4yrs. in one period alone I was charged £800 in 7weeks.

in the month of June 2006 I was charged £312 + another £28.00 for being over drawn on my over draft, since iv been looking in to claiming my charges back I have found the level of customer support from the Halifax unbearable to say the least at times.

To rub salt in the wound of a wounded man, I for the last 18 months have been paying a higher interest rate on my mortgage (again with the Halifax) of over £100

And they won’t even entertain me, when applying for a better mortgage and I quote

“Due to the current state of your account, we are unable to offer you a better mortgage quote until you have six months of clear payments without any charges applied.

Now I have looked into my account, it turns out the Halifax are the ones who have been digging the whole deeper around me and raking in my hard earned cash.

And for what? A computer to send me a letter

If there is any one out there who can help me reclaim my financial status I would be very much in your debt and not the banks.

Thanks for taking time out and reading this post