lloyds tsb and IND Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4643 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received 2 letters today in the same envelope. 1 from Lloyds TSB and 1 from IND LTD. i havent made a payment since Feb 2007, was defaulted in March 2008 and lloyds have failed to provide any credit agreement, i receved a letter from SRJ debt recoveries saying they done a confirmation of residence and they are acting on behalf of IND lts. what do i do now?this was a loan, as i had two overdafts consolidated and a loan into one big loan i will atatch the letters i received

lloyds.pdf

PDFOnline[2].pdf

srj.pdf

Edited by heather79
changes to attachment

Hi heather

Images are too small to read....use this method

Hi

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

hit the reply button

(courtesy dx100uk and others)

Regards

ims

Hi

OK all visible now.

So its a loan account and has been assigned to IND. They in turn have handed it to SRJ.

I'd be inclined to send a CCA request to SRJ for the cost of £1.

Any ppi or charges on the loan which you can claim back?

Do you have the Loan Account Statements?

Regards

ims

hi no PPI charges i claimed them back. this is now the 9th company this has been passed to. the 1st company was ccd in feb 2008 fredickson this is my previous thread about it http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?133402-heather-vs-buchananclark-amp-wells&p=3507960#post3507960

hi no PPI charges i claimed them back. this is now the 9th company this has been passed to. the 1st company was ccd in feb 2008 fredickson this is my previous thread about it http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?133402-heather-vs-buchananclark-amp-wells&p=3507960#post3507960

Ah right....didn't know it was elsewhere on here.

So no one has been able to supply a copy of the agreement? (or a recon)

Regards

ims

Ok

Did they send you a letter saying they were unable to provide a copy of the agreement?

Sorry for all the questions.

If they sent you a letter saying they couldn't supply the docs then you should have put the account in dispute. I don't know whether you did or not.

What I would do is bring things right up to date. Send a CCA request to latest outfit (SRJ) and the £1. As you know they will have 12 + 2 days to comply.

If they don't provide, you should send them the "in dispute" letter as they have no authority to collect without docs.

If no-one can provide any documentation they would be foolish to go to court with this.

Regards

ims

hi no thats fine, no they kept passing it back to Lloyds TSB who in turn have kept passing it about 7 other debt agencies. yes the letter i sent BCW was the account was in dispute, every company i have wrote to specifically said the account was in dispute with BCW

Hi

I think the diffeence this time is that the account has been sold on to IND whereas before it seems that Lloyds just farmed it out for collection. Now IND are just farming it out for collection.

So I would (for the sake of £1) send another CCA request to SRJ who should then deal with it if they are trying to collect. Simple rule of thumb is "No CCA = No Pay" (as you probably know).

Unfortunately these things seem to do the rounds but without an agreeement they would be dumb to go to court.

Regards

ims

• 1 month later...