Talk Talk Phone and Broadband

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4641 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wonder if anyone can help with this query

My Girlfriend is with talktalk for phone and broadband, however since Thursday 28th July 2011 when she picks up the phone all she gets is an engaged tone without even dialling the number and when dialling the number all she is getting is 'The number you have dialled is currently not accepting incoming calls at present, please try again later' her modem only has 2 green lights on it one being the power light the other the wireless light, this all happened from about 3pm as she had full service before hand. She lives in Stafford and I was wondering if there are any other CAG members here who are on talk talk who have had problems or whether it's her line.

The other query is can I actually check her IP address to see if it has failed?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, ususally this is some kind of block on the line and broadband. It could be that Talk Talk are in dispute and claiming she hasnt paid her bill?? is that possible?

It sounds very much like you will need to contact Talk Talk to find out why this is happening, unfortunatly you will NOT be able to do this from her phone if they have blocked the outgoing calls too!