Advice please - WDA requesting bank statement to support I&E

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am currently trying to negotiate a payment plan with WDA and they requested an income and expenditure form which I have provided. They have now requested a bank statement to support it, but I am reluctant to send this as the original e-mail included this statement: "You also authorise WagedayAdvance to collect outstanding monies from any account details you have provided to us."

Also most of my outgoings are paid in cash so the bank statement would not show much anyway. Could anyone advise of a suitable reply I can send as to why I will not provide a bank statement.

Just tell them you are under no obligation to send them one (having said that they are under no obligation to accept a repayment plan).

they just use it as a way of getting bank details and trying to pressure you into paying them more

hi , I sent this outfit an I and E form and it suggested I pay them something like £3 per month , they came back and said the minimum they could accept was £5 per month , I said ok to that and got their bank details so I can make a transfer into their account on payday until the total amount is paid off , I have never given them a bank statement and they have never asked for it .

Make them an offer and I am sure they will accept it , do not give them your account details , if you need their account number I can provide this

jfk