Courts responce to allocation questionair, regarding Lloyds tsb credit card penalty charges

hedgehopper592
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4622 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

This is the stage i have got to with my claim to force Lloyds to return all my charges since 2003 .Charges +interest about £1050 .Anyhow on the allocation questionair i asked the Judge to order complete disclosure of Lloyds tsb credit card charges as their experts claim that it costs them more than £12 the figure there charging now .This is the responce from the Court .

District Judge ----has considered the statements of case and allocation questionairs filed and allocated the claim to small claims track . Before the claim is listed for hearing the Judge has ordered that a preliminary hearing should take place. Special directions are needed in this claim to prepare for the final hearing which the Judge would prefer to explain to you in person regarding Disclosure. The preliminary hearing to take place on 1st August . The parties should bring their documents to the preliminary hearing ,but not any witnesses. Any advice would be welcome regarding documents the Judge is refering to including the hearing .

• 1 month later...

Any updates on this one?

GE MONEY - DEBENHAMS CARD

Settled in full after prelim :)

MBNA

Settled after LBA

however mistake made by me on contractual interest so going after the rest now

SETTLED IN FULL JAN 2007:)

MINT

Offer after prelim rejected

Settled in full after LBA:)

to go: