Sheffield Council

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Visiting Sheffield Hallam Univ and parked in a car park next to it. Only notice of where I parked being residents only was on a meter positioned at the top of the car park, hidden behind a huge 4x4.

Walked across to another meter in equal distance and asked what I thought was a warden in the car park and he said 'As long as you have a ticket you should be alright'.

Paid my £2 and got back 1.5 hours later to find a parking ticket !. Just above where I parked about 4 bays to the right was a huge notice saying 'Have You Paid And Displayed'. Only other clear notice stating resident parking only behond here, was 20 yards further on from where I parked.

Got loads of pics on my mobile, even of the warden I spoke too.

Absoultely fuming and going to challenge them all the way.

Just sent them my ticket back with photos and a stern letter !.

Here hoping, but they aint getting anything from me when I feel it is so poorly marked.

Visiting Sheffield Hallam Univ and parked in a car park next to it. Only notice of where I parked being residents only was on a meter positioned at the top of the car park, hidden behind a huge 4x4.

Walked across to another meter in equal distance and asked what I thought was a warden in the car park and he said 'As long as you have a ticket you should be alright'.

Paid my £2 and got back 1.5 hours later to find a parking ticket !. Just above where I parked about 4 bays to the right was a huge notice saying 'Have You Paid And Displayed'. Only other clear notice stating resident parking only behond here, was 20 yards further on from where I parked.

Got loads of pics on my mobile, even of the warden I spoke too.

Absoultely fuming and going to challenge them all the way.

Just sent them my ticket back with photos and a stern letter !.

Here hoping, but they aint getting anything from me when I feel it is so poorly marked.

good luck