Easy Loans / EZE loans broker fee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I wanted to know if somebody could help me I have had a fee of £74.75 for something I didn't want and cancelled.

I opened the account as it were on the 28/3/11 and cancelled on the 30/3/11 and continually ever since

below is a copy to prove I cancelled but they won#t refund the money any help would be appreciated!

As per the Distance Marketing Directive (2004) you have 14 days from the day you sign up - which in your case was 28/03/2011 – in which to contact us and request a refund. As the first contact we had from you was on 05/04/2011 you were over the time limit and therefore are not eligible for a refund.

I will cancel your monthly subscription with immediate effect and your on-going membership fee of £8.89 will not be collected. I will leave your personal profile active until the end of your current membership period and then turn it to an inactive status.

If there is anything else we can to do help please do not hesitate to ask

Kind regards

Chris

Customer Services ezeloans.net

Just to add my bank Halifax say they cant do any fraud investigation as I have given them my bank details but I would prove that eze loans never took any money it was a company called easy loans which are the same people!

And the date about the 28/03/11 was when i opened the account as it were and not the 14/03/2011 like the letter reads as in the deadline was the 28/03/11.

the 5/4/11 was when they started saying they will cancel the monthly charges!

But This was opened in march and they took the payment on the 28/4/11 a month later

• 3 months later...

Raise a dispute with your bank under the Visa Debit Chargeback scheme (google it for info) - this has to be done within 90 days of you becoming aware of the problem.

I filled in a form (Nationwidelink3.gif) and sent them copies of the two letters I had sent to Eze.

It took several weeks but NW have now refunded the money to my account.