Debt Deliverance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4655 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had call from Debt Deliverance today who claimed they could reduce my monthly credit card payments from £150 to £80 per month . Has anyone heard of them or had dealings with them, they seem to be linked to .moneysolversonline.co.uk and robertsonandkirk.co.uk. solicitors I have searched both these names but the links lead nowhere, can anybody help please? I would be most grateful.

David A Mastin

Any of these PRIVATE companies will charge you for the privilege of reducing your debt payments which is why we would advise using CCCS or Payplan instead.

These two companies don't charge you as they are funded by the industry itself

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 2 weeks later...
Any of these PRIVATE companies will charge you for the privilege of reducing your debt payments which is why we would advise using CCCS or Payplan instead.

These two companies don't charge you as they are funded by the industry itself

Thanks will try these.

David A Mastin

• 2 months later...

1st of all people who are saying go to the cccs be very careful as the cccs actually get a kick back from the creditors for what they do so even though you think you are not paying a monthly fee in actual fact you are just by going through them!!!!!! also they dont deal with debt collections agencies as they refuse to fund the cccs!!!!!!

1st of all people who are saying go to the cccs be very careful as the cccs actually get a kick back from the creditors for what they do so even though you think you are not paying a monthly fee in actual fact you are just by going through them!!!!!! also they dont deal with debt collections agencies as they refuse to fund the cccs!!!!!!

Hi

Can you quantify that statement?

I do know that CCCS will deal with the majority of creditors as well as DCA's

Does your 'kickback' comment apply to Payplan as well as they are also funded by the industry

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I have been with CCCS for two years and I think they are great. Every penny I pay comes off my debts and I have a monthly statement from them to show this. Thye pay all my DCA with no hassle.

I would highly recommend them , I have reduced my debts by £2000 in the past two years and found CCCS really helpful, they are a government run charity I believe who help financilally distressed families. They have definitely helped me.

Hi

Can you quantify that statement?

It's true.

However, the fee-charging industry are usually the ones who call it a 'kick-back'. The reason why CCCS and Payplan can operate their DMPs at no cost to the public is that the creditors involved within the DMP will meet the administration costs. This DOES NOT MEAN that they are working 'on behalf' of the creditors, far from it.