Mbna sar

r4inman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4743 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I sent MBNA a SAR about a month ago.

I recieved a reply in the post today which contains my CCA and only my last statement.

The account is closed so im not too bothered with the CCA, what i wanted was all my statements which higlighted all my charges.

Do i need to write back to them requesting this again, or is there a phone/ email i can contact their SAR dept on?

Many Thanks

Hi r4

Send the following chase letter, fill in the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request dated xxxxxxxxxx. The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

1) You have failed to provide xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

This is not an exhaustive list by any means, it is just an example of some of the information I am missing.

Accordingly, I have to tell you that you have not yet complied with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.

The time for compliance with my request has now expired. If you do not comply fully with my Subject Access Request within 7 days, I shall apply to the County Court for an order to enforce compliance, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

Yours sincerely,

Hi r4

If it's to do with Bank Charges then probably not are the Supreme Courts Ruling. But there should be quite a few located in various threads via the search facility

for Credit Card Charges.

Hello again,

i've come accross alot of threads that show a link to the templates yet when i click on the links in takes me to a page with various articles. Am i missing something?

Afternoon guys,

Had a response to the threat letter regarding the SAR which is great!

I have now detailed all the charges, do i send them my reclaim request to the same address i sent the SAR?

Oh and one last thing.

I'm using the spreadsheet to calculate amount owed including CI.

I closed the card in 2008, does that mean i only calculate the CI till the closure date or to the present day?

hi guys still need an answer to the above question, but in addition,

On my SAR i notice it states interest rate is 0.1488960.

Have they just put the APR into decimal format?