PDUK-Keys-Equidebt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a Pad day loan for £250 with PDUK I defaulted on the payment at the end of January.

I buried my head in the sand and didn't answer there phone calls so in March they passed the debt to Keyes Whitlock I emailed them explaining that I would like to set up a payment plan and they wanted a I&E which I said no i wouldn't do that they then wanted payment in full which wasn't possible saying they were going to take me to court the normal threats etc! then in March I got a letter saying I could have 25% of the debt if I paid in full I thought ok get the debt gone I will borrow money to pay this off then I put the money into the bank account the next day when I was about to phone them I checked my bank and they had taken £156.25 50% of the debt without my permission, so I emailed Keys and said they had taken the money from my account without my permission and they said they have every right to do so.

I then said so from the debt I owe them £78.12 and that would clear the debt after the letter i got and they said they don't do discount and prove the letter they then said ok but they want the original debt money of £250 - £156.25 so I have to pay £93.75, I said no I will pay the 73.12 but now they have passed it over to a company called Equidebt?

They now want the full money without the discount so I owe them £156.25

Has anybody had any dealings with these people? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

i think the question is: does PDUK still own the loan agreement or did Keyes buy it from PDUK....

If PDUK still owns its, what is the legality of Keyes whitlock from stealing from your bank account?