Post Graduate course fees - paying what i can but being chased

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4764 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help me!!-

A bit of background- I started a post graduate course at a uni in 2003 and decided it wasn't for me so left after a term. I came to an arrangement to pay off the fees monthly which I have honored since then- I reduced the payment a few years ago as it was too much but have still paid tham by standing order since then monthly.

The solicitors/debt collectors that dealt with my account have just emailed me to see if I am still contactable via my e-mail. I have since moved bought a house etc. I am reluctant to answer it as I am woried that they will try to scare me into paying more money each month but on the other hand I'm worried that they might take me to court if I dont respond.

What do you think I should do?

Thanks

Chloe:violin:

If you're paying what you can genuinely afford you have absolutely nothing to worry about. They can't take what you haven't got. In your case it's best to stick to e-mail if they don't know your address and just say that your circumstances are still the same and so the payment will continue as it is now.

• dx100uk changed the title to Post Graduate course fees - paying what i can but being chased