Case precis advice?

shaaarn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4766 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone assist me in what is involved in preparing a case precis?

The judge has ordered that the parties confer (I am defending) and file "a case precis and agreed (if possible) Directions for Allocation and Case Management" for a Case management conference taking place.

To date the Claimant has made no effort to contact me regarding this.

Can someone assist me in what is involved in preparing a case precis?

The judge has ordered that the parties confer (I am defending) and file "a case precis and agreed (if possible) Directions for Allocation and Case Management" for a Case management conference taking place.

To date the Claimant has made no effort to contact me regarding this.

You need to determine the issues outstanding on the case.

Contact the claimant (his Solicitors) and ask him what does he propose, what Track, does he wish to amend his Statement of Case (POC), will he agree to you amending your defence, have both parties disclosed all documents they intend to rely upon in these proceedings.

What Track do you think the case should be Allocated to? What directions would assist you in defending the action? i.e; are you still waiting for the claimant to supply you with any copies of documents?

How much is the claim for?

What are the claimant's Particulars of Claim and what did you file as a defence in response to his claim?

Kind regards

The Mould

Thanks for the invaluable reply Mould, plenty there to ask and fortunately a firm of solicitors have today took charge on this for me to assist with this too.

No problemo memo

Well done for instructing a firm to represent you in this matter, you will find that you should soon be on equal footing with the claimant now that you have legal rep, no more taking advantage by the claimant.

Good luck with your case shaaarn.

Kind regards

The Mould

Edited by The Mould
left a word out