• Tweets

• Paint is a free programme on any Windows PC. But don't worry, the choice here is not either perfection or nothing. As you say, use your scanner, save the file ... and then use the "choose files" option when you post to CAG to add the file. We can do all the redacting and converting to the correct file type at this end.  The important thing is just to get the info to us. Why not do an experiment this afternoon and see if the above works?  
    • I see they're trying to round up asylum seekers and lock them up for about three months so they can be put on planes to Rwanda. I'm a bit surprised that this is legal.  
    • thought for the day "Prime ministers need a big strategy that tells you where you’re going, you need a bunch of tactics that get you there, and you need the ability to take everybody else with you."   Now I know you are all thinking 'why is the  UKs destination Rwanda ???
    • Asset Link filed for a default CCJ against me, in relation to an old Barclaycard debt which I apparently signed an agreement for back in 2000.   I did not own a Barclaycard in 2000 so I know this is not true.  The CCJ notice was sent to an old address so I did not receive it.  Years later when I found out about the CCJ when I applied for credit, I put an application in to have the CCJ set aside.   As part of the set aside case, I was asked by the judge to provide a draft defence, should the CCJ be set aside.   The defence I provided was that I did not admit to the debt as I had not been provided with any evidence of an original loan agreement.   I won the case and the CCJ was set aside.   Link then filed to court again to make me pay the debt.   We both filed directions questionnaires and the judge allocated the claim to the small claims track.   As part of the directions, additional directions given were as follows ' Additional Directions in a claim for an Assigned Debt - Because the claim is in respect of an assigned debt the Court makes the following directions for the management of claim.  The claim shall be automatically struck out at 4pm on 3 April 2024 unless, before that time, the Claimant delivers to the Court and to the Defendant the following documents'  It then listed various documents such as an original agreement, deed of assignment, notice of default, statement of account setting out how the alleged debt accrued under that agreement etc.     The Claimant failed to provide these documents within the deadline provided and instead I received a copy of a bundle of documents provided by them in preparation for the court date, this was received weeks after the deadline.    I have called the Court to ask if it has been automatically struck out and they advised that it is not automatic and that I should still send my witness statement by the deadline provided, which is Wednesday.  This does not give me much time to prepare my witness statement.   I have never done anything like this before and I am unclear what my witness statement should include.  My thoughts were that I should keep it simple and stick to the facts, like the fact thy have not provided evidence of the original agreement, or the deed of assignment of the debt.   They have provided a copy of a default notice from Baclaycard dated 2015, this states a figure of £550 but the debt they say I owe is £10k.   I am not sure what makes a valid default notice?   I have previously requested proof of the debt from Barclaycard directly and have evidence of emails between us where they have been unable to provide me with the agreement or any documents at all relating to the debt.   Should I include these as an appendix?  Are there any other documents I should include in my bundle?    I have also tried to mediate with the claimants, to save the court costs and time, on a without prejudice basis, but the claimants solicitors refused to mediate.   Should i state this in my witness statement too to show the judge that I have been reasonable and they haven't? Many thanks   Louise
    • Right that's exactly why so many drivers got caught, it had been that way for many years then suddenly changes with no warning
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

GMAC or is it Online Finance?

Kerrie78
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. I'm new today and I have just been guided over here by a helper to start a new thread.

I have already had successful claims from Clydesdale Bank who paid us almost in full, and also Abbey Credit Card (MBNA) who paid us extra! We asked for £1,222.00 but they refunded us £1230.00 so I'm not toally new to this process but just to this site (and may I say how great it is).

In January 2001 we purchased a car from Carcraft. The advertisement in the newspaper said 7.9% APR and this is what was verbally agreed as we were looking. However, the next day when my husband went back to sign the contract and pick up the car (he stupidly didn't check because he was late for work) the contract had been amended to 27.9%APR. We queried this but was told that the advertisement was not for all circumstances and we didn't meet those circumstances, that's why ours was higher.

We plodded on, cos we really needed the car, and we kept up the repayments until in April 03 my husband was made redundant and that's when the charges started. Each time they sent us a letter they charged £130.00 admin costs, plus £15.00 for the cost of the letter. Is this lawful or not?

On July 25th I sent a letter requesting a list of all charges applied to the account since it was opened. They cashed the cheque on August 2nd but have sent nothing. Despite 3 phone calls, and a month and a half later I am still no further forward. They have the letter and they keep saying the data will be sent but it just isnt. What should I do now.

Also we have always made our payments to Online Finance and that is where the letters all came from, but I went to email them last month to find they have now changed name to GMAC. We were given no notice of this, and our payments are still made payable via DD to Online Finance???

I am keen to get this sorted because we have only got 3 weeks left until the finance agreement is paid in full (yipppeeeeee) even though it has cost us over £15,000 for a bloomin Nissan!

Sorry it was long winded but I like to give all the facts.

Settled at 50%

Clydesdale £155. Should have been £310 charges, plus interest :( Husbands Account.

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

:D Settled in FULL April 18th 2007. £5179.83 Paid but what a long battle!

:D

COMPENSATION OF £100 ON 14/04/08 FOR CONTINUED HARASSEMENT.

Hi again guys. Any idea on what to do next? If my finance agreement is paid off before they have even started looking at my claim are they still entitled to refund me? They are taking sooo long to send the statements that I really need to get this sorted out. I have no idea even approximately at how much we have been charged over the last 6 years.

Thanks

Settled at 50%

Clydesdale £155. Should have been £310 charges, plus interest :( Husbands Account.

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

When you sent the £10, did you use the DPA letter template? If so, when is the 40 days up? If it is up, I would send the final warning letter requesting information or you will make a complaint to the information commisioner. I wouldn't worry about getting things done before the end of the agreement, as you will still get the money back reguardless. I have noticed online/gmac (online where always part of the Gmac group- an american based company who are quite aggressive when accounts go wrong in ways of recouping the money plus terribly high charges) aggressively defend their charges, so be prepared as this claim may not be as straight forward as your previous two.

Yes I used the DPA letter template. It was posted on 29/07 and signed for on 31/07. Cheque was cashed on 04/08 (double checked date) so 40 days from obtaining my money was Wednesday 13th Sept.

I'm pleased that it doesn't have to be before the end of the contract because I am prepared for a lengthy battle. Their charges are extortionate, how can anybody justify charging £130 admin cost plus £15 letter cost on the same letter?

This is in my husbands name but he is willing to go all the way to court if neccessary. We wanted to confirm first that we were actually entitled to claim the charges back because this whole OFT thing seems to omit anything about HP finance, it is all about mortgages, store cards, banks and CC's.

I actually opened another thread just to see if anybody else is dealing with this company because I only saw one person mention it but it was a mortgage claim.

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

• 2 weeks later...

hi. my boyfriend has a car on hp with online. he has also been charged their extortionate rates and fully intends to take them to court. an interesting point for you though. when he last went into arrears, they put his payments up by 75 pounds a month. then this site came to light. the last agreement was only for 3 months and didnt clear the arrears so they tried their scare tactics on him again threatening to take him to court etc. the guy who he had made an arrangement with for the company called on the phone and when my boyfriend answered he tried to get him to agree to the same payment. i have trawled this site for a few months now and know that people cant be intimidated into paying large amounts towards their arrears,they only have to make an offer that they can reasonably afford. so i advised my boyfriend to tell them he was only going to pay them an extra 25 a month. he agreed with this. this was because he knew he owed this money on the car. he then asked the guy to tell him how much he owed and how much of that was actually charges. the guy refused to say on the charges but that the total inc charges was circa 375. my bf said that he would not pay the charges, only the amount owed. obviously this wasnt agreeable to the guy and he said that on line would take my partner to court. my bf said go ahead then. the guy from on line said he would put my bf's proposal forward and would call him the next day to let him know the outcome. amazingly they agreed and said that the agreement would last 3 months. this works out at my bf only being 75 in arrears. it just shows that sometimes it pays to be a bit more pushy with these people. anyway, i will open a new thread so that the challenge can be followed. good luck :D :D :D

ps sorry for hijacking your thread :rolleyes:

Finally got the list of "charges" this morning. They haven't included any of the admin charges, just the letter ones. And everything is totally coded so I cannot make head nor tail of it.

Anyone know what these are:

MLA, WOF, OTF, PAY,

Husband has phoned as asked for a "full" list of charges including the admin ones.

This has taken almost 2 months already and I feel I am banging my head against a brick wall!

Also today, received a second letter from them stating that if we want any info then we need to send them £10. (urr would this be the £10 you cashed on Aug 4th???)

Ar$e and elbow springs to mind.

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

Would it be acceptable to send a prelim letterto GMAC stating an estimated claim. This is due to the fact that they have messed me about for over 2 months. I have got their 'breakdown of charges' and as they have made it as difficult as possible to follow, all I can assume at this point is that there are 21 charges for letters at £15 a time, but as I have two of these letters still in the cupboard I know for a fact that they come with admin costs of between £133 and £148 per time aswell.

Would I therefore be okay to state I am claiming 21 x £15.00 and also split the admin charges at 10 x £148 and 11 at £133.00 and see what they say to that??

It's just that if it gets to court and I have no paperwork how can I progress?

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

Can anyone advise please???

I have read in the templates library about filing a court claim (the alanfromderby non compliance thread) which says to file a court claim but put that you need the particulars from the bank. Would this be the same but that I need the particulars of the claim from Online??

I also read that because it is a hire purchase agreement they cannot be enforced to give me the info, is this correct?

thanks

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

Have you tried phoning them and asking them to explain each of the abbrieviations? May help clear it up. If they refuse, take the name of the operator, time etc and inform them that they will be cited in any court action as be un-cooperative and that you will now make a formal compliant to the infomation commisioner as they have not fullfilled the DPA request and you have been patient enough, and make the complaint to the Info Commisioner. I would, as you suggested, make an estimate and get started with the prelim; you can amend later if they decide to play ball; if they don't play, no matter, you have been more than reasonable and a judge would surely side with yourself.

Would somebody please be really kind and amend the letter I have drafted, some bits are from other templates, but I need to know it is acceptable. (Sorry it's a bit long!)::::

AddressXXXXXXX

Customer Account Reference - XXX

Mr Sean Lyne,

With regards to your letter dated 21st September I can confirm that the Subject Access Request dated 26th July was received and signed for by On:line Finance on July 31st. My cheque of £10.00 was subsequently cashed on August 4th.

Three telephone calls were made, two of which were answered by Matthew, to find out if the information had been posted, and each time I was told that it had been sent. However, no documents arrived at this address.

A non-compliance letter dated 15th September was received and signed for by On:line Finance on 19th September. Finally on 26th September a statement of charges arrived at my address. This was however, incomplete, and is unfit for the purpose due to the lack of information. It gives a small breakdown of letter charges, but no administration charges which were applied to my account have been recorded. I have copies of two letters, one of which has administration charges of £133.00 added to the account, and the other has £148.00 added to the account. Both of these figures are not mentioned on the statement of charges that I received.

Also, on September 26th I received a seperate letter, signed by yourself, stating that if I was requesting a full copy of my file agreement then a charge of £10.00 would need to be made and could I contact yourself or your colleague to confirm the fee could be taken. I therefore telephoned on the 26th to find that you were on a week long break so I spoke to a colleague who yet again failed to co-operate by saying that "administration charges were not a charge".

I am writing to ask you to refund to me the charges which you have levied from my account over the last 6 years.

I now understand that the regime of fees which you have been applying to my account are unlawful at Common Law, Statute and recent consumer regulations. If you say that they are not, then will you please demonstrate this by letting me have a full breakdown of the costs to which you have been put by as a result of my breaches, in order to reassure me that your penalties really do reflect your costs.

Additionally, it has now been confirmed that your particularly high level of penalties are considered to be unfair per se by the OFT who reported on the 5th April 2006 and are therefore presumed to be unlawful in the absence of specific proof to the contrary.

I would draw your attention to the terms of the contract which you agreed to at the time that I opened my account. It is an implied term of that contract that you would conduct yourselves lawfully and in a manner which complies with UK law.

I am frankly shocked that you have operated my account in this way as I had always reposed confidence in your integrity and expertise as my fiduciary.

I consider that your repeated representations that your charges are fair and reasonable are deceptive and that they have deceived me into agreeing to pay them.

Your concealment of the true nature of your charges has prevented me from asserting my right until now.

The breakdown of administration fees has been split between the two figures of £133.00 and £148.00 which are the two figures that I was charged. From the statement of charges I see that I have paid 21 letter charges at £15.00 each since my account was opened, therefore I calculate that I have also paid 21 sets of administration charges. If you would like to provide me with a correct figure of charges that has been applied to my account I will be more than willing to amend the claim.

As your company has proved obstructive at every level I now have no alternative but to issue a 7 day deadline as of the date of this letter, to reply to me accepting, unconditionally, my request in principle and letting me know a date by which I will receive payment.

If you do not respond, or you do not respond positively, within this time period, I shall send you a letter before action giving you a further 7 days in which to reflect. I believe that these targets are more than sufficient for a large company such as yours with dedicated staff and departments.

After that, there will be no further communication from me and I shall issue a claim at the expiry of the second deadline.

Yours faithfully

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

Can anyone advise pleeease regarding the post above.

Thanks

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

Hi Kerrie

This seems OK to me. Please remember though that I have no formal legal training! The almalgamation of different letters seem to have significance in your circumstances.

I would say, however, that if they have been less than forthcoming in the past, you might be better to make this an LBA and give 7 days before forcing this through court.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

WOW my kick up the bum letter really did work!! I posted it on October 9th, they received it on the 10th and they sent me a letter back which I have just received. Okay it isn't good news but at least it was quick! Here is a copy of the reply, I'm really stumped as to where to go now:

Dear Mr XX

Thank you for your letter, the contents of which have been noted. I am writing to clarify our position on these charges, and also to explain where these charges come from. You seem to be under the impression that you have been charged twice, for letters and administration fees, this is incorrect, as per copy of charges enclosed. The £118.00 you refer to, in your letter, is an accumulation of charges, as highlighted, not just 1 administration charge fee, every time we send any letters, or if any direct debits fail. These additional charges are added to previous charges, so on every letter sent, it will show the full amount owing but as stated they are an accumulation of all the charges.

Regarding the changes in law, the new OFT regulations relate only to a £12.00 limit on default charges incurred by misuse of credit cards. The agreement you entered into with us, was a conditional sale agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 which was inclusive of clauses whereby you agreed to indemnify us for any costs incurred (Clause 5.3 attached).

A tariff of these charges would have been included within your 'Welcome Pack' at the beginning of your agreement.

We must therefore aver that you have agreed to pay these charges from the outset and thus do not accept your claim for re-imbursement.

Yours sincerely

XX

Any ideas if I now have a claim or not?? I thought it included store cards, or any institution that provides a financial service.

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

it looks like a standard fob off letter.

i would just ignore it and carry on with your timetable.

the banks use similar waffle letters too :D

cheers

Andy

HSBC

Prelim sent 1st aug

LBA sent 15th aug

MCOL issued 31st aug

offer recieved and rejected 5 sept

second offer recieved 3rd oct

Hi,

It is probably a standard letter but the lady actually enclosed another statement of charges, and she had made a point of highlighting the charges, and also in telling me that the admin fees were accrued each month a letter was sent - not one for every month. I'm still unsure as to how many admin charges I have paid now, because the statement shows 20 letter charges at £15 either let1w, let2w, or let3w and there is one DDR at £30 which I know from my bank statement was a returned direct debit.

The statement just also shows the balance after each payment has been made, but it doesn't give a breakdown as to how much was our actual payment and how much was extra for charges.

I think I will just claim for the 20 letter charges and 1 DD charge. makes it about £330 plus interest at 25.65%. It doesn't seem much to say that we have been paying £65 per week since January 2001!

This friday is actually my last payment of £55.35 to clear the finance - unless they decide to add any thing else on the end.

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update. This one has kind of fallen behind as my husband has been quite ill so I've let things slip a bit.

Friday 20th Oct - paid the final £55.35 and asked for a statement of Account - got that sent and it shows balance of £0.00 (wooohoooooo)!!!

Attached to the back was a statement of charges, explanations as to why etc, total charges come to £588.00 since the agreement was opened. However, £148.00 of charges are still outstanding (which they aren't getting) so they owe me £440.00. So the actual car account is clear but there are charges remaining. I've drafted a letter (nicked bits from here, there and everywhere): Hope it's okay

Address

Their Address

Dear Mrs V Evans

Re: Your refusal to refund charges for (removed)

On October 20th the final installment from my Car Finance Agreement was taken from my bank account. I was subsequently issued with a Statement Of Account which shows a balance of £0.00. However, attached to that Statement was a further document entitled Statement Of Charges, this lists all charges applied to my account since signing the agreement and shows an outstanding balance of £148.00. I am therefore writing to request that the outstanding charges are waived. And also, additional charges of £440.00 which have already been paid are returned to me.

I understand that the said charges are in all likelihood disproportionate to the costs that you would actually incur for sending a computer generated letter, returning a payment etc. As such, this penalty is unlawful at Common Law, Statute and recent consumer regulations and would constitute a penalty under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts legislation. Such disproportionate charges are considered to be unfair per se by the OFT who reported on 5th April 2006 and are therefore presumed to be unlawful in the absence of specific proof to the contrary.

If you believe that the charges are proportionate to the costs you have incurred, could you please demonstrate this by providing a full breakdown of those costs or a pre-estimate of your losses. Please note that I do not require an explanation as to why these charges were made; I am fully aware of the terms and conditions of my finance agreement. What I require is a breakdown of your costs in order to reassure me that the charges are justified.

Having taken legal advice on this matter it is very clear, as you will no doubt be aware, that English contract law requires such charges to be a genuine pre-estimate of your losses. In the case of Castaneda and Others v Clydebank Engineering and Shipbuilding Co Ltd., (1902) 12 SLT 498 the House of Lords held that a contractual party can only recover damages for actual or liquidated losses incurred from a breach of contract as opposed to a charge which represents a penalty. This was upheld in the case of Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre Co Ltd v New Garage and Motor Co Ltd [1915] AC 79. In addition to this, your charges would represent an unfair term of contract which is contrary to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 (SL. 1999/2083). Your charges would constitute an unfair penalty under Schedule 2 of the said regulations which provide an indicative and non-exhaustive list of terms which may be regarded as unfair. Under paragraph 1(e) of schedule 2 this specifically includes terms which have the object of requiring any consumer who fails his obligation to pay a disproportionately high sum in compensation.

I would also like to bring to your attention the following statement by the Office of Fair Trading:

The OFT now expects all credit card issuers to recalculate their default charges in line with the principles set out in a statement published today and to take urgent action where needed to reduce the level of credit card default fees. The industry has until 31 May to respond to the statement. These principles also apply to default charges in other consumer contracts such as those for bank overdrafts, store cards and mortgages.

The fact that I signed the finance agreement containing the tariff of charges does not make them enforceable, as I’m sure your legal department are fully aware.

I would also like to advise that if you do not accept my request then you will leave me with no alternative but to seek redress through the Courts.

I trust this can be sorted out quite amicably and I look forward to your earliest response.

Thank-you for your help and co-operation in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Settled at 50%

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

• 3 months later...

Hi kerrie,

sorry to hear that you've had just as much problems with On:Line Finance ( now part of GMAC ) as I did when I had my hire purchase agreement with them.

I took out a £5600 HP Agreement with them in November 2000. I finished paying it off in August 2005. During my agreement they sent me numerous letters for arrears and charged me £12 per letter. Most months they sent me at least 3 of these so called arrears letters.

I filed against them on 29/01/07 and they had until 14/02/07 to reply. They failed to do this and on 15/02/07 the court entered a judgement by default. I asked for payment forthwith and so took out a warrant of execution against them.

Today I phoned them to let them know that the court baliff was going to arrive with a film crew from BBC X-ray programme and they have written and handed me a signed cheque for the full amout of fees taken, 8% s69 county court act interest, court costs and the £55 fee for the issuing of the warrant.

You can and WILL win against them guys, i'm living proof of that. This company will do anything they can to milk you of your money. They show no remorse and are happy to take money from you for sening out a piece of A4 paper costing no more than a £1. Court all the way with them and show NO mercy and give them NO room for negotiation.

Remember if they were seizing your car or taking you to court for non payment / default of agreement do you think they would be mercifull to you?????

If anyone needs any addresses or names ofthe people I dealt with please either post on thread or private message me.

I have two addresses for correspondence & service and a contact and telephone number of the senior litigations manager.

• 4 years later...