Abbey/Santander : Awful call center girl attitude when ringing

havoc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everybody im new so a big HI to everyone first .

i was wondering if anyone had any advice would apprecaite it

im so disgusted and really angry at the way i just had some girl who was dam right rude , unhelpful and was even adding on information when i was speaking , she kept cutting me off ,

i rang about a charge of £35 for being 57p short of a debit card monthly charge i pay each month (visa electron/solo) it goes straight out of my account

she cut me off by saying "oh you have had quite a lot of charges and them reinbursed" so i said i hadnt i can only think of 2 one last year and the year before that ,

so when i pressed for when i had these charges she changed her story to "no i said you have had 2 charges" which is not what she said !

she continued with "so im sorry no im afraid i cant do anything sorry" (the "sorry" was sarcastically said) she seemed to enjoy the fact that my husband had left and that i had no money what so ever !

my point is when i rang them to say for them to put a stop on that monthly payment going through on my visa electron i cant remember what he said i know he said that it wasnt like a direct debit but he found a way of going around it and i thought great

i really wish i could remember well however it went through and ive been charged i only just seen on my statement online and they want to take it thursday

she kept on cutting me off and then saying "sorry i cant quite hear you" so i said i wanted to speak to the manager she said to hold on she will go see if one is available she was back to me within seconds and i mean seconds she said "no sorry" i even said to her that was quick and her reply was "well my managers are at the side of me thats why i was quick"

she then was giggling when taking my number for the manager to ring me !!