style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone having met the nasty,bullying, lying s*ds from Sherforce and thanks to this site have them back in their cages for the time being.

Did anyone else see the short film on Rip off Britain on Thursday? Well done to those people who took them to task and well done the BBC for bringing Sherforce into focus. Watching this on iplayer again I noticed when the BBC asked them to justify the charges they avoided answering the question,I wonder what the "hourly rate" really was for the 2 people she said worked on the enforcement and how many hours they worked?

My ears pricked up when that women from Sherforce described her officers as being "robust" with enforcement,personally and having met with their "officers" I would call robust to mean threatening, its only my opinion but, that sounds very much to me to be an admission that they do get the heavy handed, how arrogant of her to say the methods they use are "heavily regulated* as this gives the impression the legal system seems to be ok about them overstepping the mark and from what I have read this site the courts even give them protection when they get it all wrong. I hope the MOJ get feedback on this BBC show and start to ask the right questions about their High Court Enforcement Officers that they supposedly "regulate"

I expect there are many reputable companies out there that use these neanderthals to collect money owed to them but I wonder how many of them realise they are condoning bad working practices?