Sheltered accomodation

Barebackmolly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4929 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Aologises if this is in the wrong section...............

I live in sheltered accomodation and we have recently been granted a projector to play DVD's in our communal lounge , what Ii need to know is do we need a licence for this and if so which one ?

DVD's will only been played to the residents, there will be no monies been taken.

Kind regards for your help

Aologises if this is in the wrong section...............

I live in sheltered accomodation and we have recently been granted a projector to play DVD's in our communal lounge , what Ii need to know is do we need a licence for this and if so which one ?

DVD's will only been played to the residents, there will be no monies been taken.

Kind regards for your help

No you dont.

Thank you Mark for replying.

Could you elaborate a little for me please as here we have been told by the scheme manager and the main office that we will need a 'performing rights licence' which they say costs around £340 per year.

With the information you supply I will be able to discuss it further with the manager.

Once again, thank you

it's not a perfomrance rights license - that is for music

they may be referring to mplc (google it) this gives you a license to show dvds etc in a non home enviroment.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)