Help me i'm really confused

veronicatoni
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oookies this is my first post on this forum so i'm sorry if its in the wrong place but i am absolutely stuck and need as much advice as i can get i'll keep it as short as pos.

Basically....

• I have a Santander current account with no overdraft
  • on the 24th of July my friend paid £240.00 into my account

• Around the 2nd of August Santander froze my accounts and asked me to prove the origin of the transaction by getting a bank statement from my friend.
  • He is abroad at the moment (i'm a uni student and its summer holidays) and he wont be back til october
  • Santander have also informed me rudely over the phone that they do not want to continue a 'personal relationship' with me and consequently have decided to close my account but even though i requested i have yet to receive any written confirmation.
  • This has affected my wages at work as the said that there would be no problems with money coming into the account just issues of me withdrawing it
  • I really need access to my funds to pay my rent so any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you :)

x x