Victory over Kensington

tigger72
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had my hearing for suspension of eviction this morning and the judge suspended the order, I can't tell you the relief I'm sure I will sleep like a baby tonight!!

I can't thank you all on here enough for your advice and support and the genius ell-enn for your help.

I shall be making a contribution and may start looking at the ridiculous charges they have charged me.

Hugs to everyone else going through it x

Hi Tigger and congratulations!

I'm really proud of you for taking control of the situation and getting the result you deserve, it must have been daunting with the hearing so close to the eviction.

Enjoy your well earned peace of mind and I hope you'll be able to celebrate your son's birthday properly with that weight off your shoulders!

All the best :)

KC x

Well done Tigger!!!! I was thinking of you. Caggers 2 - 0 Financial Institutions!! What a wonderful result. So happy for you.

I had the best nights sleep in a month last night, you will sleep like a log!!!!

Hi Tigger - Brilliant news !! well done for being so brave :)

I hope you can relax and enjoy your home now you know it is safe.

• Confused 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks so much everyone i most definately could not have done it without you all, not sure about being brave......when the judge asked me if i had anything to say before he made judgement I spoke about my children being homeless and started crying, thank god my husband was there to speak for me!! I feel totally emotionally drained and never want to go through that experience again, am having a glass or three of vino and then going enjoy a great nights sleep!x