jmg vs NatWest

jmg666
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

jmg666,

Cobbetts will try every intimidation in the book to scare you into submission. O nce you have sent your AQ into the court it will be the court that dictates what is required.

Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Just wondering - does anyone have any idea of how long it usually takes for the court to set a date for the hearing once the AQ has gone in? Hopefully it won't come to that in any case, but I'd be interested to know.

Seems to vary from one court to the next, might be worth phoning the court though and seeing if they can shed any light on the matter.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

• 3 weeks later...

Letter from Colchester Court arrived this morning headed Notice of Transfer of Proceedings. Apparently on the 27th March Districrt Judge Mitchell considered the papers in the case and has ordered it to be transferred to Southend County Court and to District Judge Dudley for allocation and case management with other similar cases proceeding in Essex.

It goes on to say that as the Order has been made by the Court without considering representations from the parties, the parties have the right to apply to have the order set aside, varied or stayed. A party wishing to make an application must send or deliver the application to the court within 7 days.

Not sure I like the sound of this - anyone else had a similar experience and is this anything to be concerned about? I'm not sure whether I ought to do anything or not.

Nope its fine. Just sit tight. Nothing to worry about. But youre just a tiny bit closer to your money now. Just wait for further directions from the court about the trial. Ignore any cobblers from cobblers and only respond to anything the court requests...... nearly there. Well done.

Fendy xxxx

Another letter this morning, this time from Southend County Court:

"Upon reading the Court file and of the Court's own initiative

It is ordered that the claim be stayed until 27 June 2007. To be referred to District Judge Dudley in paperwork on 27 June 2007."

Bit of a pain having to wait another 2 months, but once again, is this normal practice folks, and is there anything I need to do?

(insert reassuring statement here...)

Have just received an interesting letter, with something enclosed;) - trouble is, the something enclosed has my name on it followed by the account number of my (no longer functioning) Natwest account. Not sure whether to send it back and ask for one without the number, or just pay it into my bank account...

It doesn't matter about the account no; on the cheque.Aslong as your name is on it. You can pay it into any account in your name. Well done and Congrat's must be in order. ;)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Have just received an interesting letter, with something enclosed;) - trouble is, the something enclosed has my name on it followed by the account number of my (no longer functioning) NatWest account. Not sure whether to send it back and ask for one without the number, or just pay it into my bank account...

dont worry about the confidentiality clause..... send back a letter telling them u accept the cheque but WILL NOT accept any clauses .......they are giving u back YOUR money which they STOLE from you.........

they have a cheek.....Heres your money back but don't tell anyone!!!!!

congratulations

SCOTT