Lowell Financial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unfortunately CAGBOT also does not allow phrases like "law breaking", untruthful, falsehood either to be discussed. Despite the fact that to continue to harass is breaking the law, not having the correct documentation is breaking the statute laws of this overtly corrupt land, by passing properly appointed representatives is in breach of all of the codes of practice and guidleines laid down by the regulators and obediance to these is a condition of any outfit to hold a valid credit licences reference the regulators!!!. But we on CAG must never question the validity and openly discuss such LAW BREAKING. I personally do not know an honest person working in banking, the finance industries as a whole or the DCA business. Now challenge that for libel!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO CAG????? Has been totally infiltrated by the detritus of the DCA and banking business? I do know there is much misleading being posted on here and the poster is allowed to get away with it yet law breaking!!! must never say it or allude to it it might offend the little darlings of the pre school potty training divisions now infesting this site.

oilyrag.:mad:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And just for amusement I came across the following little story in a magazine. An engineer died and went down to hell. Things were not good down there but it was not long before they all had flush toilets and air conditioning with more mod cons on the way. God phoned Satan. "I hear that you have all mod cons down there and an engineer fixing the place up for you" "Yes" replied Satan, we do have an engineer down here". god said " Send him back up here immediately, it was all a dreadful mistake. Do so now or I will sue you!!"

Satan said, " No way, I don't know what he is going to do for us next and in any case just where do you think you are going to get a lawyer???"

oilyrag:p

Having calmed a bit and looked at post 96 again. I note the quote from Shakepeare's Merchant of Venice. Remember the judgement as well:-

" Not one drop of Christian blood may you spill!"

oilyrag (still mad really)

Unfortunately Bookworm, it has now got to the point that to even make a statement that the FSA is defunct, that to breach Statute Law blatantly is unlawful or law breaking is being shot away by interlopers on this forum.

I did not make the laws but it is a fundamental principle that ALL obey the laws, not just a select few. I agree with most of what you say but soon it will be impossible to pass on experiences or advice without being ruled out because a post has offended one of the offending detritus in continuing breaches of the law. Seemingly fully backed by the site. Where do we go now? Who do we believe? Please tell us. In most of the detailed long threads like the Manchester case and invalid defaults etc there is so much contradiction and misleading information by supposedly very well thought of members. Frankly in the Manchester thread a significant proportion of the "advisors" have even got the basic facts incorrect as to the basis of the whole series of cases. So come on can we only suck up to DCAs now here or can we argue good points to help others. Remember a few good guys have already gone and the remainder are diluted by mis-information from interlopers.

oilyrag.

Well Guys I am a little surprised at the responses. I don't really give a damn about being cagbotted personally. Me and mine are going through it all at the moment and have gone through it for a very significant period of time. We now have legal representation which is and has worked for which I have received abuse and criticism from self styled egotists and experts on here. I have been accused of having NO ego and NO self esteem by one highly thought of "professional" or so it claims (false claim as it transpires).

I also am capable of reading and comprehending beyond primary school level like most of you. I also am grateful of the experiences and information freely available here as we came across you at the very depths of despair having fought our OC to a standstill stalemate over a period of two years singlehandedly without CAG when my health cracked up and the direst of warnings was dished out like "HALT OR DIE PROBABLY TOMORROW" We found proper professional legal representation in the end NOT a CMC and that is how I found out that a lot of the self styled experts here are just that self styled. I have explained several times both by PM when requested and in open forum the formula we used to get our representatives and how much it cost and how to put the files together to keep the costs down. Plus what they will achieve in what time. There were several good law firms which came out of this and we chose one which worked for us but stlll some caggers like to think that they are better placed and have rubbished these comments and have had the utter nerve to contradict proper professional advice. Thats life but some need to learn to stop insulting everyone else's intelligence and stop judging everyone else by their own appalling standards. Perhaps they don't know anything else. I still use and follow CAG threads and anything suspicious if it is serious enough I bounce off the professionals and let me tell you that some of those claiming falsely in my opinion to be professionals cause close to hysterical laughter over our solicitors coffee machine. I cannot name names because cagbot will intervene. I have tried to pass on as much as I can from the real professionals but I get a bit fed up of the self styled experts here trying to knock it down. I treat every CAG post and always have with the utmost caution. That is the very nature of research particularly when it comes to the law.

oilyrag.

Unfortunately Bookworm you have previously allied yourself on other threads with people whose arrogance and rudeness led me to have some their egotistical and "know-all" approach to every consumer and contract law matter checked out by real professionals. I have told you where I am coming from, please read again and this time comprehend. Yoyu claim to have an open mind.

I don't rant about solicitors (only the bad ones) and ours in total cost less than one months payments on the disputed accounts. They even gave us time to get the money together over a period of time whilst they started work straight away. But and it is a big but, if others were to take the trouble to do what we did in the end then they may not end up in the complete mess that some on here have recently found themselves in. Plus it is a sure fire way of dealing very quickly with the lesser DCAs who generally will not mix it so heavily with a professional registered with the SRA anywhere near as much as they will with an LIP. Perhaps a little less dogma, more humility and a broader spread of thinking would not come amiss would it??

oilyrag

It is interesting to note that as ODC has said CAGBOT has blown a fuse over this thread. However whenever I have been notified of its PM residing in my e-mail inbox there is a statement which tells me not to reply to this e-mail etc BUT there is a link posted on it if I do wish to send a reply. This takes me to my mailbox on here the forum but AFTER taking my time to type out a reply and submitting, I am then told that "CAGBOT" has chosen not to accept PMs. I have attempted to notify the site team via my own e-mail and all is returned. Yet there is instant reaction to complaint from a DCA and people's posts are blown off this forum but is now impossible for a member to raise an issue and complain. Come on site team ---- What gives please????

oilyrag.

Wrong Bookworm,

The PM has a clear statement on it and a blue direct lionk to reply to. There is no conspiracy theory at all just a straight question as to why this is so. It is you who is dreaming up all sorts of responses in as complex a manner as possible to fog any real issues that come along that do not quite suit your thinking.

The PM is CLEAR, CRYSTAL CLEAR "if you wish to reply use this link:-" I have asked a straight question now answer it properly.

You were the one to very quickly quote adages by your forebears, well here is one to be considered:-

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

oilyrag.

Well of course bookworm I would bow to your superior knowledge in every subject on this planet. But if you attack in the way you have then you will get a response. If you are genuine then go away and help someone properly, there are many on here in deperate need of proper reasoned help and advice.

I asked a straight question and got total woffle.

My mistake was offering any respect to people such as yourself. there are some excellent people on here but those with many many posts in my researches on here which have been long, have in many cases driven arguments around in ever decreasing circles like this one until oblivion beckons. Even to the point of totally contradicting themselves and should anyone have the temerity to question the "great and the good" these "great and good" descend into the behaviour we have seen here and of which you are guilty as well. My interpretation of much of your comment is that you resent anyone checking up on any of your and others advice with proper professional help.

Some of the really good guys went away recently, fortunately they are back to help some of those in need, perhaps a leaf out their book springs to mind. I think your recent posts have shown you up for what really are and the trip you are on. Perhaps it isd you who needs something else theoir life other than CAG

oilyrag.

• Haha 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks