a little help please....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all i require a little help! i have recently dug up the past 3years of my banks statments i have added all my charges together and it comes to £1,786. (dunno how to do the intrest) i spoke to halifax on the phone and they said i should send a letter in to them statint the reasons why i should have my money refunded! . so now i dunno where to start?

just could do with a little addvise thats all. Cheers

hi there, welcome, first of all you need to read through the faq section really thoroughly so you have a good grasp on what you need to do (and so you sound like you know what you are talking about when dealing with your bank). You need to send a pelim letter to your bank asking for a refund of charges made against you, include with this letter your schedule of charges, the letter and a useful spreadsheet can be found in the bank templated letters section in the library on this site, you dont add interest at this stage unless the interest you are claiming is that for going overdrawn due to their charges...if you need any more help or you are still confused feel free to pm me or contact me or simply post another question on your thread and someone will be able to advise you - now get reading!!!! Sharon

Hi welcome

Read the FAQ section and the STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS first then if you get stuck just ask away, keep copies of everything also

Good luck