Ib 50 ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am on DLA indefinate, but have hust received a IB 50 to fill in , I thought i had to no longer fill in forms etc, however I am not on IB but only DLA, so i think this is to do with a earlier claim for IB which was refused due to lack of NI contributions , so the only part of IB i get is for the NI credits,

Is this correct , or do i have to fill in the IB 50 even if on DLA indefinate

dozy

I had one of these sent earlier in the year and I am also on DLA Indef. So I would say yes fill it in but do so as if you were having the worst day of your illness, as you did for DLA.

Someone will be along shortly who has more experience than me and will be able to advise you.

Good luck

JB

• 9 months later...

Hi, what was the out come, did you both have to go for a esa medical and if you have what was the outcome. I ask because I too am on dla indefinate and am worried what going to happen when I get one of these forms.

There No such thing "Indefinite" any-more, they can review your claims at any time !

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...