style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is there a template to follow for the subject access request?

I dont suppose this will make any difference to anything, but throughout all the conversations I had with them, I kept my cool and spoke rationally and nicely with not swearing etc, with the exception of a few minutes where, with the chap at the other end of the phone laughing his socks off at me as he thought he was been clever whilst I was trying to explain something to him, and basically calling me a bare faced liar, I may have lost my temper and said a few things that should not have been said.

This isnt likely to make any difference to anything is it?

"From:

My Name

My Address

To:

Acme Bailiff Co

Bailiff House

Date

Dear Sir

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir

Please supply a complete list of the data held and used by you that relate to Mr XXXX. It is also to include third party information held with all other agencies.

Additionally where there has been an event in the account(s) history during the period accounts have been placed with you that have required any manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have been caused or resulted from that manual intervention.

I would like to bring to your attention data can be held in written information, e-mails, electronic documents, photographs, CCTV images, telephone conversations and include any recorded or written opinions about me/us and any recorded or written intentions and action taken regarding me/us.

I/We would like this information to be sent to my/our home address as listed above. You have 40 days in which to comply.

To satisfy payment to supply this information I/we enclose a fee of £10 this payment must not be used for any other purpose.

Yours sincerely

A Peeved Debtor"

Payment is best made made by Postal Order and all sent by Signed For with Royal Mail.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Right I am up early preparing for my High court hearing(no 3)2-0 to me so far and have a little time before I set off for tooks court

Acropolis, if you are determined to get at these as I am and have been follow this advice

1/ send off SAR as per PT but better with a cheque than postal order in this case as we are not dealing with a bank re cca requests

2/Send a letter of complaint to clare sandbrook or the HCEO named on your writ

3/ send a letter of complaint to you local chief constable

The Police will no doubt send a letter back saying sorry this is a civil matter go away. thanks to happy contrails I have another letter that gets them moving.

report back on here after each resonse so others can follow the process.

My local DI in the fraud has taken things very seriously and my meeting yesterday was excellent(more to come later)

keep up your resolve

nil carburundrum illigitimi

onlyme

Sherforce_formal_complaint let 1 - Copy.doc

fraud to chief const letter 1 - Copy.doc

Edited by ohitsonlyme
typos