style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya all

Just looking for a bit of advice. Have gone over my overdraft (bank keep taking charges!) and now they want payment of the amount that I am over by. I can't really afford to pay the whole amount or I would.

Anyway, to cut a (very!) long story short - the Halifax have been ringing me every day, and sometimes night, for just over a week to ask for payment. To me this is harrassment as I have told them that I am skint and I have no idea when I will be able to make a payment. They said that if i don't pay all of it they will keep charging my account. Aaargh! I am so sick of the Halifax!!

Any suggestions as to what I should do? I remember seeing something written about getting harrassed by creditors/banks on one of these threads but can't remember what it said. What do you think is the best thing I can do besides give them the money and not be able to pay rent, council tax etc? Surely they are not allowed to phone you every day??

Any advice, as always, very much appreciated