style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello can someone offer some advice please with reference to the following fiasco! Last year my husband (in my car) inadvertantly drove in a bus lane within the London Borough of Southwark, I received a letter from them informing me of the incident, I replied saying that someone else was driving the vehicle. This morning a bailiff from Davies Enforcement knocked demanding £433.16 from me, not my husband. He was asked if this could be paid by instalments, he stated that it could not and should he have to return again the amount would be at least £672.53, my questions are: Do they have to accept instalments? or do I have pay the whole amount immediatley?

Hi,

I'm sure someone will confirm or correct me.

As far as the car is concerned, the registered keeper is seen as responsible for it. This includes the payment of parking tickets irrespective of who was driving. Clearly, this also appears to be true for bus lane transgressions...

Can't really advise too much about installments as I know little about bus lane fines.

Hopefully you'll attract better advice...

Best wishes

Rae.

Hello can someone offer some advice please with reference to the following fiasco! Last year my husband (in my car) inadvertantly drove in a bus lane within the London Borough of Southwark, I received a letter from them informing me of the incident, I replied saying that someone else was driving the vehicle. This morning a bailiff from Davies Enforcement knocked demanding £433.16 from me, not my husband. He was asked if this could be paid by instalments, he stated that it could not and should he have to return again the amount would be at least £672.53, my questions are: Do they have to accept instalments? or do I have pay the whole amount immediatley?

You made a representation to Southwark and following this you should have received a Notice of Rejection.

If unpaid you should have also received a Charge Certificate, Order for Recovery and a 1st letter from a bailiff. If you had not received any of the se notices then it would indicate that there may be something wrong with your address details at DVLA.

Had you moved address ?

If you had failed to receive a Notice of Rejection then you can file an Out of Time Declaration and ALL enforcement must cease.