offer from Ombudsman

MICHFERGIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can someone please help me been posting on here for a long time re welscum

They have offered the following that welcome refund all the PPI PLUS THE 8% INTERST PLUS 100 COMPENSATION

that the PPI and is refunded to my outstanding balance they do not have to pay this direct to me just the 8% interest and the 100 compensation

My balance was agreed with me my welscum to be reduced to 2000, but due to their lies they have now said it is 3780, do the FOS have to agree with them to pay me the money or if you have arrears can yuo not demand the money paid to yuorself

Desperate for help this has been going on 2 years+

You are entitled to refuse any offer or proposed amendments. However you should do this on the basis of proper reasoning.

If it is clear that the PPI was missold then you have a good argument to say that had you not had to repay the PPI, you would not have had to borrow so much. Therefore, you should be awarded a rate of interest which is the same as you were paying on the loan. Otherwise, they can be said to have benefited from misselling you the PPI.

You will have to fin it for yourself bu on the FOS website they say that they calculate their awards on the basis that the complainant will not have suffered any loss by the wrongful action of the ficnance company.

Find this statement on the FOS website and then remind them of it and show how their 8% award does actually leave you in a position of loss and the company in a position of gain. You should tell them that the only fair mehtod of calculation is to make an award on the basis of restitutionary damages.

Also, you should point out to them that if the award was being made by the court, the court would not insist that the money was paid directly to the company.

However, beware, they may then tell you that they are not prepared to do anything more and that you must go to court if you want a better deal.

You should decide now if you are prepared to go to court on the matter.

If you are then you are in a good position. However, if you aren't then you had probably better not make too much fuss

Thanks just wrote to the FOS and declined their offer also sent a letter of transcripts that were returned to me from the Ombudsman last week for some part of another case I have with them the lying sods at Welscum have been lying that they reduced my balance said this was rubbish yet in teh transcripts it says they offered me a reduced sum so who's been lying now

Think I have got them by the short & curlys now

Good luck Michfergie,

everything crossed for you, so to speak.

Just banging my head against the fos wall myself at the moment!!

bo2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm